Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves
8 November 2015, 14:00,
RE: Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves
I'm obviously on a different track, and it's not going to join up with the TOR users so I'll leave this thread, I have nothing more to contribute to it.

Except maybe one thing - the safest place for ideas you don't want TPTB to know about is inside your own head.
8 November 2015, 15:30,
NR - Tor was not invented by the US Navy but received some funding from it. Look at Tors website for background info.

Steve - the original thread was not about TOR per-se but about personal privacy. Your contributions are always valued
9 November 2015, 14:29, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2015, 14:49 by BeardyMan.)
(7 November 2015, 18:46)River Song Wrote: BM - I've got a VPN but am not happy about the provider. Would you have any recommendations either here or via PM about where to go?

Sorry RS, missed this part!

I'm sure you know there are hundreds of VPN providers available, all offer 'roughly' the same service... I'm using a couple of free ones at the moment. Claim they keep no logs, but I have a fresh email addy created for every session and sign up that way. Think they give me 300mb a month, but I use that within minutes (depending on what I'm upto) encrypted traffic uses more data anyway.

Lots claim they keep no logs etc, but when push comes to shove I guarantee a lot of them will roll over. I'd recommend looking for a foreign one, Russia may be a good start. Somewhere that is hardly likely to hand over details to UK/US. But then this all depends on what you're going to be doing? General surfing (on here etc) I don't even bother with TOR unless it's already connected. If you're naughty enough 'they' will find you, guaranteed.

And yes, pen testing is something of a hobby ;-)
Want my CEH so practice makes perfect. All on my own networks, naturally...

Oh, and don't forget the proxies!!