Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming
8 November 2015, 10:50,
HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/617783/...fford-home

What we have here in my mind is social engineering by the Establishment at work, look at the figures

In 2012 the UK was some 2.5 million homes short and the government response was to only add some 40,000 extra homes a year at the same time of letting in some 300,000 more people a year.

By 2015 we are now 3.2 million homes short, we are STILL letting in 300,000 more migrants, YESTERDAY it leaks out that there are now 500,000 FAILED asylum seekers still living here, we are building even few new homes, many of those homes are EXECUTIVE housing WAY out of read of ordinary people. To top this house prices are again rising at 20% a year driving even more people out of the housing market.

A comparison in one of my regions papers showed us two houses each in the NE and two in London as closely matched as possible

Rent for property in NE = £507 per month
To buy in NE = £156,000

Rent for very similar property in London = £1500 a month
To buy in London £ 647,000

So housing shortages
Few affordable houses
Rapidly growing population of unskilled and semi skilled leading to immense pressure on services like schools, gp surgeries, nurseries, transport. Yet pay is hardly rising, but transport and commuting cost ARE going up. and Job numbers are still far to low and usually in the wrong place.

I have absolutely no idea what the ruling elite / establishment are up to, but all I see is our best, brightest, youngest and most rebellious being driven into a corner and kept in place with insane rent levels and massive mortgages that tie these young people down for the next 40 years.

I do not believe this mess is accidental its orchestrated and deliberate, a method of keeping people subdued and compliant, but I don't know why, all I do know is its working and its using debt rather than guns to keep people in check.

8 November 2015, 14:34,
RE: HOUSING, I find this VERY alarming
(8 November 2015, 10:50)NorthernRaider Wrote: I do not believe this mess is accidental its orchestrated and deliberate, a method of keeping people subdued and compliant, but I don't know why, all I do know is its working and its using debt rather than guns to keep people in check.

The rich are getting richer, much much richer, at the expense of the rest of us. We are being robbed, we are powerless to stop it, all we can do is try to step outside the system.
8 November 2015, 14:57,
I see your point Steve and I admit it is a commonly held belief, but to me I think its something other than rich greedy bastards subjugating the workers. I know it sounds silly but I cannot keep thinking about SCI books and movies where the powerful of all persuasions socially engineer things so all the ordinary people are "" encouraged"" to move into large urban conurbations where the elite control food, water, health, housing, education etc, thus leaving the countryside empty for the elites to live in.

9 November 2015, 11:13,
The elites have always lived in the country, land is power, always has been always will.
9 November 2015, 11:21,
YUP but this trend is more than just rich money grubbing tory toffs, this appears to be a broader event of dividing the 'in crowd' rich, powerful, influential, famous, well placed, burucrats, civil servants etc all working to a common cause .

9 November 2015, 20:48,
If you have a choice between a conspiracy theory and a balls-up theory, most preppers take the former. I usually take the latter
9 November 2015, 21:14, (This post was last modified: 9 November 2015, 21:18 by NorthernRaider.)
Its probably a mix of balls up, conspiracy and coincidence, but when I read of gated communities sprouting all over, Iceberg houses all over Londonistan, bunkers, homesteads, islands and unconnected rural estates popping up at the same time the establishment appears to be making every opportunity to coerce the masses to move into cities......................................

From Ruskie oligarchs bulldozing Russian villages to make Super luxury mini estates, to Charles bulldozing three ancient hamlets in order to build Poundbury the incidents just go on and on. Just read that some of these VIP Iceberg homes that got built by pure coincidence of course many of them are now trying to get permission to alter their roofs to be able to land helicopters !!!

From Ruskie oligarchs bulldozing Russian villages to make Super luxury mini estates, to Charles bulldozing three ancient hamlets in order to build Poundbury the incidents just go on and on. Just read that some of these VIP Iceberg homes that got built by pure coincidence of course many of them are now trying to get permission to alter their roofs to be able to land helicopters !!!

9 November 2015, 22:14,
(9 November 2015, 20:48)River Song Wrote: If you have a choice between a conspiracy theory and a balls-up theory, most preppers take the former. I usually take the latter

Hanlons Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."