Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hutting ( no not posh cottaging)
12 January 2012, 20:04,
RE: Hutting ( no not posh cottaging)
BP,

I'm looking at the same but underground rather than on the surface. A JCB can dig it out. Dump the container in, make sure it is covered in plastic sheet and on a concrete base and then link them together. Should manage to do that in a reasonable time before the Stasi find out.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 January 2012, 20:06,
yeah, there's a few good videos on youtube showing how to do just that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 January 2012, 01:04,
that's my idea ?
porta cabins and steel containers put around to make a square two high and about 40' long
put a tunnel through under ground to another few under ground and an escape route
as for:
huts in the woods
you can with out planning put small 30 sq mtr wooden huts up with small burners and solor pannels in and for use as weekend breaks or short holidays but you can play around with the rules like the rich do.
also you can put as many as you like
check out lakeland cabins in cumbria
to win the war, you must be willing to die
13 January 2012, 12:47,
I'm sure many of us have many of the same ideas all the time. It's doing it though.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 January 2012, 14:58,
if i had the land i would get 4 porta cabins, put them in a square so you had a secure compound in the middle for firewood, stores etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 January 2012, 15:26,
Just remember that a secure location is also considered a containment area by others.
Skean Dhude