Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farage speaking live tonight
17 November 2015, 18:40,
RE: Farage speaking live tonight
The referendum will happen. But sadly it'll be so fiddled & fixed that the outcome is already guaranteed to be a "stay in" vote.
17 November 2015, 18:49,
(17 November 2015, 18:40)Geordie_Rob Wrote: The referendum will happen. But sadly it'll be so fiddled & fixed that the outcome is already guaranteed to be a "stay in" vote.

I agree, now who was it who said "if voting made any difference they wouldn't let you do it"?
17 November 2015, 19:00,
Reminds me of a item my dad once told me about labours friends and masters in Russia, My old man used to listen to SW radio and he was tickled one night to hear the Communist party candidate in some eastern Russian city had won the local election with 99% of the vote, problem was the election had not yet been held.

And I guess the 1% who voted for someone else like labours vision for the UK they were probably never heard from again.

17 November 2015, 20:02,
Yeah coz the torys have done such a great job NR
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 November 2015, 20:48, (This post was last modified: 17 November 2015, 20:50 by NorthernRaider.)
The tories are completely incompetent, inept and useless, but still vastly superior to anything from the left, sorry Barney even the Labour MPs hate their own party now.

I see the storm we are being hit with tonight is full of wind and water, very destructive, has no benefits of note and is coming in from the Left, and its called BARNEY Smile coincidence ?

Gotcha there Smile