Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how will it all end
22 November 2015, 10:37,
how will it all end
paris was a week ago now the French have stepped up their bombing the uk wants to bombe assad and for a long time wanted boots on the ground.
if the west and Russia go in [on the ground] all I see is isis hiding their weapons and becoming grey men using hit and run tactacs , bombs ect and its back to squair one like in afganistan and Iraq , lots of body bags and injured .
plus Russia and the west want different things , wich I think boils down to Russia keeps its hold over siyra and its navel base in the med.

long term how do you think things will go

would the public in the west support botg [boots on the ground] if we went in would we have to stay long term.

what do you think.

lots of spelling .....soz.....Rolleyes
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 November 2015, 12:43,
RE: how will it all end
its not so much ISIS in Syria or anywhere else in the Middle East we have to defeat, its the IDEOLOGY that needs to be obliterated, i'm not sure that is possible, after 1000 years of interfering in foreign lands i'm afraid its far too late.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 November 2015, 13:58,
Not with a bang, with a whimper.
22 November 2015, 14:57,
hell, you beat me to it!Smile
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 November 2015, 16:07,
Isis want and expect to do battle with a massive army and it's foretold they will miraculously survive and win so my hope is that they don't spirit there equipment away and go guerrilla on us but they stand and slog it out.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
22 November 2015, 16:37, (This post was last modified: 22 November 2015, 17:35 by bigpaul.)
unless anyone here is going to go and join the army, not a lot we can do about it.

for every ONE these "martyr's" that are killed, TEN will rise up in his place. its the ideology that needs to be removed more than the actual fighters, remove that and you remove the recruits.
22 November 2015, 17:36,
(22 November 2015, 16:37)bigpaul Wrote: unless anyone here is going to go and join the army, not a lot we can do about it.

We could research the history of the Home Guard, we may be too old to go abroad but there could be work to do here.
22 November 2015, 17:42,
The Home Guard dosent exist any more, hasn't been for a long time, any "vigilanty" actions would be illegal, this side of TSHTF any road.
22 November 2015, 19:43,
(22 November 2015, 17:42)bigpaul Wrote: The Home Guard dosent exist any more, hasn't been for a long time, any "vigilanty" actions would be illegal, this side of TSHTF any road.

I know it doesn't exist now, but if we get into a proper war it will.
22 November 2015, 21:24,
I just got through reading "Last Ditch" about the British Resistance Organization. No doubt it could be done again, but the preparation and training takes years, which you may not have. And the threat is different now.

How would you vet the loyal vs. other? Make them eat lard and bacon sandwiches to prove their worthiness?

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA