Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron goes after LEGAL semi auto fire arms now
14 December 2015, 20:32,
RE: Cameron goes after LEGAL semi auto fire arms now
I dont think it matters which flavour it was because ALL use gun control to stop them from being deposed, its got sweet FA to do with fighting crime as the FA Amendment in the 90s showed, In the period from the last gun control measures 96/97 up to 2001 gun crime rose by over 50%. The establishment aleways back then chose to completely ignore the fact that LEGALLY held guns were used in less than 1% of gun related crimes and most of that was suicides by depressed farmers.

14 December 2015, 23:13,
It's not often reported, but before handguns were banned a lot of handguns that were found in attics and in deceased Grandads wardrobe actually ended up in the hands of licenced shooters. I have heard of people finding an old Luger or similar and wondering what to do with it, then remembering that Dave from the Dog and Duck likes to shoot and selling it to him for £50. Dave would get it put on his licence and enjoy it at his gun club or get it de-activated and put it on his wall.

After the ban Dave wouldn't touch it with a bargepole - he doesn't fancy prison food, so Delroy from the Rusty Shiv bought it instead.
14 December 2015, 23:48,
Superb analogy Steve.

15 December 2015, 00:30,
I would expect that even after your ban, there are lots of guns discreetly hidden away, which are not spoken of by anyone.

Criminals never seem to have any trouble getting them on the black market.

If anyone knows you have guns, it makes you a target.

So, stake out Delroy from the Rusty Shiv and be prepared to steal his after finishing the Harry Brown neighborhood cleanup.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA