Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Saudi led Muslim coalition
15 December 2015, 14:56,
The new Saudi led Muslim coalition
I see Saudi Arabia is heading up a new 20 Muslim nation coalition tasked with they say 'fighting terrorism' .

I wonder how long before they attack Israel, Nigeria, South Yemen etc where Islam is trying to expand its influence?

15 December 2015, 16:26,
RE: The new Saudi led Muslim coalition
as long as they confine it to those countries and stay away from the UK i'll mind my own business and keep my nose out of theirs.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2015, 09:35,
It will not make a blind bit of difference

Quinn gets it ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3BsyF64gM
16 December 2015, 17:35,
this sh1t started in the 11th century with the first crusades and we-the west- are still interfering in Muslim countries, the Yanks think all they need is "regime change" and everything will be okay, just throw their weight around and chuck some bombs about, its gone way past that now, they don't know the half of it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2015, 20:35,
It's all going to go to hell in a handbasket. I'm starting to think that Donald Trump has a point......
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
17 December 2015, 09:38,
I see Trump as very similar to Nigel Farage, they both say it as they see it and are not afraid to do so.
17 December 2015, 21:11,
the Saudi led coalition is just sunni v shiet or Saudi coalition v iran .

more shit different day.

bp is right pay them for their oil and leave them too it.
Survive the jive (youtube )