Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
2 January 2016, 18:43,
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
BY the way.....any large cash withdrawals are monitored and questions are asked ....and reasons noted ..this information is used to see where its going.....and much more can be extrapolated.... if you dare ask WHY are they are asking ....its my money nothing to do with you ! (they never ask if you are putting it in though )....here are just two i have heard.....its to do with terrorism the gov have asked us to ask all customers......like they are trying to save you and protect us........the other.......you could be being blackmailed..someone could be trying to ex taught money from you.....phew!!!! thanks so much for checking....of course the real reason for this BS is to know where its going.
2 January 2016, 18:47,
Fair enough BP follow your guts ...nuff said from SS
2 January 2016, 21:55,
They want to know where it cam from if you are putting it in as well. Just as important to ensure that you are paying your taxes OK.

I have a couple of bank accounts and when I have some spare cash, rare but it does happen, and I'm holding on to it for a few weeks I like to transfer it around. It'll keep someone busy for 10 mins each transaction but I'm doing my bit for employment.

The part I find funny is that there is a limit. Say £4K but if you put in £2K they still ask. The UK gold plates all bureaucracy and nothing is missed in the quest to piss us all off. So I have to prove where I got the £3K I received when I sold my car but the government send millions to some warlord in Afghanistan for aid which goes straight to the Taliban. What a bunch of wankers.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin