Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what i found?
14 January 2012, 19:37, (This post was last modified: 14 January 2012, 19:40 by uks.)
Look what i found?
Boil in the bag ready meals
http://www.lookwhatwefound.co.uk/Page/index.aspx

Short life 12-13 months good for short term and at a good price plus 10% off and free delivery.
Let you know what they taste like after tea having the west highland wild venison stew.
14 January 2012, 20:31,
RE: Look what i found?
Looks interesting but pea, apple, and mint soup. What happened to good old vegetable soup?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 January 2012, 20:34,
(14 January 2012, 20:31)Skean Dhude Wrote: Looks interesting but pea, apple, and mint soup. What happened to good old vegetable soup?

Sounds a bit funny i must admit. But the wild vension stew was finger lickin good. I will be adding these to my bob and short to medium food storage.
UKS
15 January 2012, 12:00,
I like them but I must admit that I find them pricey and small in terms of serving size/portion for one.

Ter
15 January 2012, 16:43,
If you buy them on line they start at £1.49, as to the potions i will bulk them out with some rice or pasta.
UKS