Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right From the Front Page....
9 January 2016, 20:17,
RE: Right From the Front Page....
Oh great, let's all be prepared for all this stuff. Well, we go shopping early - leave house by 7 a.m. latest and are on the way back before the rest of the town are up. Saves wasting a morning. OH is a big chap, so I wouldn't guarantee a groping immigrant will get away with much less than something broken! Personally, I carry things (useful things) on me that would provide excellent disuasion should some migrant plonker put his hands on me and (thanks for the book, Dev - you know the one I mean), and I personally wouldn't hesitate to attack in defence of myself. And too be honest, I am that ticked off with the situation and reading the reports coming out daily in the media, I'm not sure I could contain myself!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 January 2016, 22:33,
Malvern is getting 50 of them thanks to call me dave , so you don't have to be in a big city.
I showed my daughter how to hurt men , stomp kick , eyes , balls easy and works well.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 January 2016, 22:38,
That's cos Malvern is full of blue rinses who won't get bothered by these abuser types , tis gods waiting room in the south west mids lol
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 January 2016, 11:27,
(9 January 2016, 22:38)Midnitemo Wrote: That's cos Malvern is full of blue rinses who won't get bothered by these abuser types , tis gods waiting room in the south west mids lol

I don't think age will stop a lot of these attacks, I seem to remember a 90 year old being raped by a "migrant" some while back...not here, cant remember where.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.