Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A microcosm of fear affecting one community
12 January 2016, 17:36,
RE: A microcosm of fear affecting one community
(12 January 2016, 17:03)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(12 January 2016, 10:20)bigpaul Wrote: are you crazy? do you want your women raped and attacked?
I'm sure I heard one of BP's blood vessels pop

no but the blood pressure went up a couple of notches!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 January 2016, 17:43,
I can see how it was misinterpreted as I perhaps didn't make it very clear.
TH - Agreed
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
12 January 2016, 19:11,
(12 January 2016, 17:04)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(12 January 2016, 16:18)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote: BP - I meant the Jewish people fleeing.
I think they would be better off in Israel, at least they can own guns there for their own protection!

They have their own security force in London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ttack.html
12 January 2016, 20:13,
our children safe from jews..... Westminster pedo rings .

ok to blame muslims

but jews , lets have an enquire that will take years or a cover up.
Survive the jive (youtube )
12 January 2016, 21:01,
(12 January 2016, 19:11)Steve Wrote:
(12 January 2016, 17:04)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(12 January 2016, 16:18)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote: BP - I meant the Jewish people fleeing.
I think they would be better off in Israel, at least they can own guns there for their own protection!

They have their own security force in London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ttack.html

It's their community paying for it, isn't this the sort of community most survivalists would aspire to?
12 January 2016, 22:44,
(12 January 2016, 21:01)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote: It's their community paying for it, isn't this the sort of community most survivalists would aspire to?

Not me, I don't want to live in a country where each culture has its own laws and police force.
12 January 2016, 23:49,
(12 January 2016, 22:44)Steve Wrote:
(12 January 2016, 21:01)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote: It's their community paying for it, isn't this the sort of community most survivalists would aspire to?

Not me, I don't want to live in a country where each culture has its own laws and police force.

No neither do I, but they don't have their own laws, they are just looking after each other in the face of police cuts and and a very real and present danger to them. It's sad it has to be that way but I admire them for sticking together and protecting one another - most places in London don't have that sort of spirit and were trampled on during the riots a few years ago - there were however a few area where people got onto the streets and prevented the carnage, namely, Enfield and Eltham.
13 January 2016, 10:07,
(12 January 2016, 23:49)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote:

No neither do I, but they don't have their own laws, they are just looking after each other in the face of police cuts and and a very real and present danger to them. It's sad it has to be that way but I admire them for sticking together and protecting one another - most places in London don't have that sort of spirit and were trampled on during the riots a few years ago - there were however a few area where people got onto the streets and prevented the carnage, namely, Enfield and Eltham.

what do you call Sharia law courts then??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 January 2016, 10:26,
You wont see this on the MSM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=457_1452466677
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
13 January 2016, 16:30,
(13 January 2016, 10:07)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 January 2016, 23:49)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote:

what do you call Sharia law courts then??

BP - I was taking about the Jewish patrols