Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Food in SHTF
16 January 2012, 14:52,
RE: Urban Food in SHTF
Cat is chickeny if cooked slowly.

16 January 2012, 14:54,
(16 January 2012, 14:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: Cat is chickeny if cooked slowly.
I thought that was snake?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 January 2012, 15:00,
UK-FISH
Pike is nice, lots of bones tho so be carefull, I make it into fish cakes
EEl is nice smoked-its awfull as jellied eel tho, if i wanted to swallow a gob full of snot i'll wait for a chest infection thanks
Carp is good also, ask the Polish, lovely baked
Perch- the best UK fish of all in my humble opinion, just like snapper or Bass, best cleaned and pan fried
16 January 2012, 15:05,
cant say i've eaten much fresh water fish-cos i havent-any! i am very partial to sea fish given that i lived by the sea for a very long time. fish is very good for you, especially oily fish like mackerel. it is also said fish is good for the brain- i rest my caseBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 January 2012, 15:11,
(16 January 2012, 14:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: Cat is chickeny if cooked slowly.
can't remember the last time i ate pussyAngel
16 January 2012, 15:48,
(16 January 2012, 15:11)Tartar Horde
[/quote' Wrote:
can't remember the last time i ate pussyAngel

now THAT is a completely different threadBig GrinTongueDodgy
16 January 2012, 17:01,
Urban food - long pig, if desperate.

Thsi is why I surround myself with fatties - they may not have the best meat - but they can't outrun me...
16 January 2012, 17:41,
(16 January 2012, 17:01)00111001 Wrote: Urban food - long pig, if desperate.

Thsi is why I surround myself with fatties - they may not have the best meat - but they can't outrun me...
On a seriouse note here, I know through my Archaeology studies that Cannibalism is nothing new to our species. A lot of evidence has been found that shows it occuring on every continent apart from Antarctica. The main evidence comes from bones that show burning and scratch marks associated with flint tool de-fleshing. Up until fairly recently it was wide spread in Papua New Guinea and areas of the Pacific (islands). Apparently the meat is very sweet and tenderHuh

16 January 2012, 21:21,
(16 January 2012, 17:41)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(16 January 2012, 17:01)00111001 Wrote: Urban food - long pig, if desperate.

On a seriouse note here, I know through my Archaeology studies that Cannibalism is nothing new to our species. A lot of evidence has been found that shows it occuring on every continent apart from Antarctica. The main evidence comes from bones that show burning and scratch marks associated with flint tool de-fleshing. Up until fairly recently it was wide spread in Papua New Guinea and areas of the Pacific (islands). Apparently the meat is very sweet and tenderHuh

Aye - its still popular in Germany among certain circles.

Obviously human flesh not the first choice. There's plenty of foxes in the cities now though - if you're crafty enough to catch one Wink

17 January 2012, 07:28,
There have been a couple of discussions on this forum about the ethics and morals of cannibalism, and even a bit about herding fatties off a cliff ,if I remember correctly?

Like I said earlier, if it's had a pulse I'd eat it
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.