Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London "riskiest" night stations
10 March 2016, 12:22,
London "riskiest" night stations
So anyone who may need to use the London Tube system in future the plods have highlighted some stations they deem could be dangerous places for people to use, so plan your journey accordingly.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/re...99961.html

10 March 2016, 12:33,
RE: London "riskiest" night stations
talk about stating the bleeding obvious!! hasn't Plod ever heard of "Situational Awareness"???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2016, 12:45,
as far as I am concerned ALL of London( and any other city for that matter) is a RISKY place.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2016, 20:16,
Can't remember the last time I went to London, but I have no plans to repeat the exercise. Hate the place! I don't feel safe there.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
10 March 2016, 20:24,
I appreciate that Mary but as more than a few folks pointed out to me very forcefully there's quite a few Preppers living in London unable to move out, we must accommodate them as well as rural or suburban preppers.

11 March 2016, 13:41,
was having this very conversation on another site (i'm a moderator on).
trying to bug out of London amongst a population of 8.6million would be a good trick to learn for a start.