Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB vs Dual-Band Hand held (UV5r)
10 March 2016, 19:38,
RE: CB vs Dual-Band Hand held (UV5r)
SD I cannot see where I've set a barrier to anyone being able to reply to the thread. Can you take a squint at it and correct as necessary.

Much as it would be a bit of fun to preclude NR just to get him going, that wasn't my intention at all..... honest NR! :-)
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

10 March 2016, 19:47,
LS a question (from your other thread) is Morse code a universal code eg.....twenty six letters ? and how are numerics coded and keyed.
10 March 2016, 19:48,
Ah LS is a Mod, I was a Rocker that explains it !!!

10 March 2016, 19:59,
(10 March 2016, 19:47)Straight Shooter Wrote: LS a question (from your other thread) is Morse code a universal code eg.....twenty six letters ? and how are numerics coded and keyed.

Morse code is an internationally recognised set of character codes including normal 26 alphabetics, punctuation and zero to nine numerics.

There are also special accent codes for our foreign brethren.

How are numerics coded?

1 = . - - - -
2= . . - - -
3 = . . . - -
4 = . . . . -
5 = . . . . .
6 = - . . . .
7 = - - . . .
8 = - - - . .
9 = - - - - .
0 = - - - - -

If you google Morse Code and look at images, you'll find a multitude of downloadable and printable copies of the code.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

10 March 2016, 20:07,
Aye i started off a rocker ...tiger cub 200 but could only pull really big chicks...bought a Parker and a LI 125 Lambretta and my life changed..... pulled like a tractor ...then got seven bells of shit hit out of me in Pontypool one night and they ripped three mirrors off and cracked the fly screen....my girlie screams for help were answered by passing mods on SX 200 s giving it large on thier throttles as they pissed off to let me die....she looked like my cousin honest boys....cut no ice.
10 March 2016, 20:29,
Lambrettas and Vespas Italian hair driers Smile , i started off an a 400 CC Kawasaki twin, it was the fuggliest bike I have ever seen, nylon tyres that dumped me off ever time it rained but it was twice as fast as the local scooters so I always got away from Scarborough Smile

10 March 2016, 20:32,
Is Pontypool near Pontypridd cos i dated an absolute cracker actually called Mevanwey ( spl) from there in the 70s met her on leave in Cardiff? But I did not fight any Taffs then?

10 March 2016, 20:57,
No not that close NR a few valleys apart about 16 miles ...both places have real nice girls and the guys were much the same "fucking stop looking at my girl" while silver machine by Hawkwind played ....always a bastard to get home from both places....oh aye i could run and eat a bag of chips at the same time in them days ...and even comb my hair.
10 March 2016, 21:01,
Many thanks LS will download and learn that.
11 March 2016, 09:23,
(10 March 2016, 18:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yup its prolly one of the in house loons to blame River or Skeane Smile

Not me guv- didn't touch it honest