Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London 2012"disease spread risk"
16 January 2012, 14:53,
RE: London 2012"disease spread risk"
(16 January 2012, 14:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: Just wait til the Uk pop rises by another 12 million in the next 15 years most of which will be in cities.

AH HELL NO! You've got to be kidding NR! I'm not bothered about disease and all that, because I have an awesome immune system. I just hate the bad manners of the whole thing!!!
16 January 2012, 15:01,
(16 January 2012, 14:53)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm not bothered about disease and all that, because I have an awesome immune system.

oh dear, the impetuousity of youth! if only i had known then what i know now!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 January 2012, 15:03,
(16 January 2012, 14:48)Scythe13 Wrote: This situation with the olympics is going to be the same as 'Freshers Flu' where everyone at uni becomes ill. It's the intake of different illnesses from around the country. It's not a huge issue, usually a little chichen soup deals with it.

Apart from it won't just be from around the country - there'll be the disease ridden great unwashed converging on londonistan from all over the world. Heaven knows what half the immigrants have bought with them. At one point TB was completely unheard of in britain - not any more.

I'll be staying as far away as possible from London during the olympics. Plus they're fucking boring anyway - apart from the womens volleyball...
16 January 2012, 15:05,
It's common sense really isn't folks
but then again I don't find common sense very common in today's world