Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pregnant pauses from audiences
24 March 2016, 00:29,
Pregnant pauses from audiences
Number 1.

Ventriloquist going through his act at the Double Diamond night club in Caerphilly South Wales in the seventies....comes back on stage to do his second set......after about twenty mins this Irish guy stands up at the back of the room and shouts at the top of his voice..."I have had a cuts full of you....all you have done all night is take the piss out of us Irish people " ....the room falls silent you could hear a pin drop ....heads turn......the ventriloquist replies " its just my act sir i do not intend offence....its just my act....i love the Irish people ...i go on holidays there fishing at least three times a year ....i am truly sorry to cause you offence" ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the guy stands up and shouts back...........

I am not talking to YOU.......i am talking to that little bastard sat on your knee !