Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Untreatable TB coming to a city near you soon
17 January 2012, 11:01,
RE: Untreatable TB coming to a city near you soon
I thought about putting a freedom of information enquiry to all the councils asking to give numbers of TB/MSR cases to get an idea of numbers, but then I do not want the eye of Sauron upon me and my family. Sad eh when you are worried about the consequences of seeking the truth.
17 January 2012, 11:19, (This post was last modified: 17 January 2012, 11:24 by Scythe13.)
(17 January 2012, 11:01)Tartar Horde Wrote: I thought about putting a freedom of information enquiry to all the councils asking to give numbers of TB/MSR cases to get an idea of numbers, but then I do not want the eye of Sauron upon me and my family. Sad eh when you are worried about the consequences of seeking the truth.

1984- Big Brother IS Watching You!
Yes, that really is a scarey thought.

Have you noticed that the skills and things we need to learn/do to become safe and independant from the government are the same things that those against the government are also doing?

We hide supplies, prepare for war, look for safe locations, get ready for any b-nice attacks, plan evacuation and evasion techniques, and we do so in a private way so as not to draw attention to ourselves. Much like the bad guys in the country do.
Oh, and for those of you that don't already know, B-Nice is an acronym for the different types of terrorist attacks.

Biological
Nuclear
Incindiary
Chemical
Explosion
17 January 2012, 11:25,
the best gamekeepers are ex poachers
to win the war, you must be willing to die
17 January 2012, 11:34,
The government do not want people to be independant of them, they need hordes of useless eaters to justify their infiltration of every aspect of our lives. Independance means you can look after yourself, and self determination is their worst fear, it makes them irrelevant. The reason preppers are given bad press and called "horders" "gun nuts" etc is that as a whole we look after ourselves and so shun government, we seek remedy within our own people, we seek fraternity with our brothers and sisters and most of all we seek the freedom to choose our own future and be what we want to be, people like us are their worst nightmare.
17 January 2012, 11:41,
(17 January 2012, 11:25)grumpy old man Wrote: the best gamekeepers are ex poachers

Never heard that expression, but spot on!

(17 January 2012, 11:34)Tartar Horde Wrote: The government do not want people to be independant of them, they need hordes of useless eaters to justify their infiltration of every aspect of our lives. Independance means you can look after yourself, and self determination is their worst fear, it makes them irrelevant. The reason preppers are given bad press and called "horders" "gun nuts" etc is that as a whole we look after ourselves and so shun government, we seek remedy within our own people, we seek fraternity with our brothers and sisters and most of all we seek the freedom to choose our own future and be what we want to be, people like us are their worst nightmare.

I feel that we should be seen as being the governmental support system.

I don't think any of us are against the government. We all want them to succeed. Ideally we would have a government that is capable of stopping: crime, over inflation (a little inflation is a good thing after all), corporate corruption, needless wars, and things like that. The issue however, is that we believe that they are not capable of protecting us if something major were to happen.

The American government says: "We let the mess happen, then we'll clean it up afterwards and save who we can" That is their policy. Check out any of the past disasters in the US to see evidence of that. It's the same thing they teach the citizens in the CERT program.

Our government says: "Nothing is going to happen, so we don't need to prepare."
17 January 2012, 12:40,
Getting back on topicAngel government rant over
Within the Health service community I have spocken to a number of Dr's Surgeons etc, and they see the threat of Viral and bilogical agents, (man made or natural) as the greatest overall threat to humanity, far more so than open warfare. When i have asked for details on combatting these their responses have not reassured me at all.
Isolation and severly limited contact with other humans are their main recomendations, but you still can't tell who is carrying etc until the major symptoms kick in. With regard to TB you can become infectiouse before you start coughing etc, this is the case with other pathogens like smallpox & Ebola.
Bearing this in mind, how! as preppers do we tackle this? I'm not sure I want to wear a mask every time I go out. Becides drawing attention to myself and getting arrested, I'm far to pretty to cover my faceBig Grin
17 January 2012, 12:49,
TH we have bewen discussing this very issue for ages and its pleasing to see others reaching similar conclusions independantly, Only the other day I wrote just how easy it would be for Al Quaeda to find some patsy with suicidal tendancies who instead of catrrying semtex was deliberately infected with Hanta Virus or Ebola Niger or Ebola Zaire and simply sent to the UK and told to ride around on buses and trains and tubes, eat in fast food resteraunts etc, or even get a job in a buger bar or as a ticket inspector.

The only viable answer i keep reaching is to not live anywhere near cities.

17 January 2012, 12:52,
(17 January 2012, 12:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: .

which is what you have been saying for years!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 January 2012, 12:54,
(17 January 2012, 12:52)bigpaul Wrote:
(17 January 2012, 12:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: .

which is what you have been saying for years!Big Grin

Fat lot of good it does me cos most folks just ignore me Smile cant say i blame em really Smile

17 January 2012, 12:58,
I've been looking into getting anti-biotics from companies over seas. Also, lying to the doctor about my '3 month Amazon trek' and getting a supply of drugs and medication off them that way.

Moreover I have been checking out ways to attain those same things from other sources, like Egyptian pharmacists that can ship over to the UK.

I'll be checking some of it out and will try buying some anti-biotics soon. I'll post the results of the shopping and how good the service was.