Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
You have recently...
23 April 2016, 14:37,
RE: You have recently...
Mary N
Hell, he's over there now! You keep him! Big Grin
JP
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
23 April 2016, 19:25,
I'll pass on that kind offer thanks, Jonas! Hopefully the worthless idiot will be winging his way back to y'all shortly. (Like the accent?)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
24 April 2016, 18:27,
Asked what his legacy was yesterday...Obama replied.....saving the world from financial breakdown and returning order and full recovery....also Obama care .....he IS a true legend in his own mind.....I pose the question to Anyone who cares to reply ARE THERE ANY DESCENT INDIVIDUALS LEFT ON THIS PLANET ? FIT FOR OFFICE......any office ....i just can't see many if any....all i seem to see is dog shit everywhere and nobody has the balls to reach for the poop bag and scoop up the mess they leave along with the perpetrators.
24 April 2016, 23:59,
As with any politician in office it should be a simple matter of listing all the things they promised to do on one side with a tick and cross on the other. They should then provide reasons for all the crosses, which would probably be most of them, and if the reasons are weak they should go and give someone else a chance. The problem is of course there is no 'contract' to call them to account with and so the opposition berate those currently in power and promise the earth if you elect them but when elected seldom deliver on their promises because there is no contact to call them to account. When each of us vote we are essentially acting as these peoples employers based on their interview through the media but when they get the job there is no contract and hence nothing by which to fire them with for not doing their job.

LAC
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
25 April 2016, 08:23,
Barrack Obama upon being appointed to the office of president of the United States of Haliburton promised the first thing he would do in the first week in the job was close Gitmo..................... its still open.

25 April 2016, 08:29,
Dear President Obama, you say it will take ten years to renegotiate a trade deal with the UK the biggest market place you have in EUROPE, OK we can respect that so as soon as the new deal is negotiated you will then once again be able to sell us Boeings, EMD Locos, Fords, Chryslers, Jeeps, Apple goods, Hewlet Packard PCs, Wheat, Computer chips, Movies, Cotton, Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, Levis, Wranglers, Lumber, Californian wine and fruits, see you chaps in ten years........................ "Hello? Oh hi President Trump a new deal on the table in one week you say".

25 April 2016, 21:11,
Britain should also ban the export to the US of beer and ale, whisky (if the Scots would cooperate), luxury automobiles, clothing and such other goods to sufficiently penalize the rich elite Democrat liberal voters.

The vast hordes of Scots-Irish redneck hillbillies will survive by drinking our Bourbon, sour mash, moonshine and the tinned yellowish foamy liquid which passes here for lager, if chilled sufficiently to choke it down, though when served at pub cellar temperature makes you wonder at the skill of large animal trainers who were able to get the donkey to urinate so accurately into the small opening of the tin...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
26 April 2016, 07:28,
I don't see many US goods on the shelf here, even the beer is actually brewed in Europe. In fact, the only things I buy that are manufactured in the US are carbide cutting tools, which are annoyingly in imperial inch sizes but still the best in the world. I assume that the massive "trade" that happens between us and the US is mostly financial services.
26 April 2016, 23:33,
(26 April 2016, 07:28)Steve Wrote: I don't see many US goods on the shelf here, even the beer is actually brewed in Europe. In fact, the only things I buy that are manufactured in the US are carbide cutting tools, which are annoyingly in imperial inch sizes but still the best in the world. I assume that the massive "trade" that happens between us and the US is mostly financial services.

Bonds Bonds and more Bonds, ever wondered why we never went over to the Euro? So absolutely no difference if we are in or out with regard to US/UK financial trade. This is the real 'Special Relationship'...
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.