Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Protection or Expansion
17 January 2012, 14:30, (This post was last modified: 17 January 2012, 14:31 by Scythe13.)
RE: Protection or Expansion
(17 January 2012, 14:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: Scythe,

You answered your own question then. Think, gather intelligence, make a decision and then organise a plan to meet that target. Beyond that it is all on the situation.

I know what I'd do. But I'm after peoples views, because there are a lot of people with military experience that would see things differently from me and give different advice. I'm looking to be able to learn and see so many different view points. Maybe someone would suggest a 2 day mission, or map read of the area, or get caches, or something. I'm searching for new ideas and to hear things I wouldn't normally consider/think of.
I guess that means you and I think alike Skean Dhude.

That's a sign of great hope for me, and a bad sign for you hehe. Keep thinking like me and you'll be eating crayons in no time.

Tip: The yellow ones taste like happy thoughts.
17 January 2012, 14:32,
If I had 4 fit men in my team along with the WAGS I would only ever send two out on patrol and keep the others on stag in camp.

17 January 2012, 15:20,
LOL. Purple ones are the most nutricious I'm told and they taste much better.

I understand what you are looking for now. I'm more inclined to try and help people work it out for themselves with some advice. The problem with scenarios like yours and the ones I do are that you can never impart all of the relevant information so you can never get the same result you would with someone standing there looking at the situation. That is why I like fiction, films and books, so much. Rip them apart and consider what you would do differently. Everyone hates it when I rip apart a key plot story.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin