Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
17 January 2012, 16:44,
RE: Hello
(17 January 2012, 16:23)Joe Poncho Wrote: Sounds good to me. Keep in touch. I'm off now until tomorrow. Have bread to make and things to do in the garden. Thanks again for the great offer. Would you have enough room for two (my brother) and camping gear though? I
Joe.
I understand completly if that's a problem. Don't mean to sound pushy too.

It's cool.

I'll have to check with my girlfriend, and on what company car I get. I have a Vectra right now, but because I'm getting a company car, I am going to sell my Vectra. So it depends on what car I get and what my girlfriend says. But it shouldn't be an issue. Where is he based?
17 January 2012, 19:36,
Ey up mate. It's alright here.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
17 January 2012, 20:49,
(17 January 2012, 12:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hi Joe you are most welcome, but when did Liverpool or Manchester get moved into the north ?? The north starts at Kendal in the west and Thirsk in the east, anything else is down south Smile
Thought that was the Far North!

18 January 2012, 09:40,
Scythe, that's good, mate. My brother lives here in Newton too. I am in the middle of gently persuading my other half that it will be a great weekend to get all the camping gear sorted for the summer so she may be coming too in which case there wouldn't be a problem as she is the driver! Keep us up to speed on this one - sounds great.
Joe.
PS: Thanks to all the others for the warm welcome.
18 January 2012, 09:54,
(18 January 2012, 09:40)Joe Poncho Wrote: Scythe, that's good, mate. My brother lives here in Newton too. I am in the middle of gently persuading my other half that it will be a great weekend to get all the camping gear sorted for the summer so she may be coming too in which case there wouldn't be a problem as she is the driver! Keep us up to speed on this one - sounds great.
Joe.
PS: Thanks to all the others for the warm welcome.

That's cool mate.

Private Message me if you to end up needing a lift.

18 January 2012, 10:29,
I surely will, my friend and many thanks.
Joe.
18 January 2012, 17:11,
Hello and welcome