Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO In Essex?
17 January 2012, 16:10,
UFO In Essex?
Lol it would have to be Essex! ;-)

Close encounters of the Home Counties kind: Two 'alien aircraft' sightings in one week in 'UK's UFO hotspot'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tspot.html
17 January 2012, 17:50,
RE: UFO In Essex?
Don't start me on the Essex jokes. The company I worked for has a place there and I visited regularly.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 January 2012, 17:55,
Poor bloody aliens flying 1,000 million light years to get here looking for intelligent life and where do they look? Bloody Essex where the average IQ is the same as the age of its oldest virgins 10. Smile Essex the only place where alien abductees enjoy being anally probed and are usually called Charmagne Chlamidia Smiff or more often " The Defendant"

17 January 2012, 18:03,
Well! I'm from London I only live in Essex lol but I've always said there's some thing in the water out this way!
17 January 2012, 18:26,
(17 January 2012, 18:03)Prep Girl Wrote: Well! I'm from London I only live in Essex lol but I've always said there's some thing in the water out this way!

didnt think anyone in Essex drank water, its more likely to be bolly!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 January 2012, 22:37,
Yeah there is money in Essex, I don't have any tho lol it's bottled water for me!