Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you?
11 August 2016, 09:11,
RE: Do you consider race and etnicity changes as a threat to you?
Bear in mind guys, this is an 'open forum' and non members can read whats posted and also means google search has full access to it. The last thing the site owner needs is to be hit with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement...ial_hatred

Bear this in mind until parts of the site become members only please.
ATB
Harry
11 August 2016, 11:53,
Harry,

Being in Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't mean you ever had any contact with the local people, islam or their culture. It is a fact that 90% of soldier who served in both areas of operations never went beyond the camp gates.

As for my comments being racist, BS. Some people, and you sound like one of them, would prefer that the truth about Muslims and islam in Europe is covered up and will use the old racist slur against anyone who says anything negative about Muslims.

I would add that islam is a religion and not a race so how can it be racist? please explain. Furthermore, those you call others racists are usually the most racist and bigotted people on the planet.

Furthermore, I don't know any soldier who served in any front line role in either Afganistan or Iraq who have a good thing to say about Muslims in general. I met many thousands of them from all levels in society and I only met one that I would trust with my life.

I would be interested to know when you served in either Iraq and Afghanistan and which units you served with (google may be able to help you with that)
11 August 2016, 12:00,
(10 August 2016, 13:47)Richie Wrote: Harry,

I can only add that you do not understand Muslims or Islam if you don't think they are a not a threat.

Once their numbers grow you will see a huge and very dangerous shift in their attitudes towards non Muslims, homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, women, non believers (like me) and anyone who stands in their way.

Many of the recent Muslim "refugees" come from cultures where all the above are valid targets for elimination and they come from cultures where voilence is the first option (and not the last one).

I would add that a study into what happens when Islam and non Muslim cultures live closely together might be useful for you.

islam is all about intimidation, indoctrination and taking over non Muslim cultures.

Islam is all about using the cultural weaknesses of the host country to their own ends. They are already gaining far more influence in government and everywhere else than their actual numbers should indicate.

100% agree I have lived and worked around these people, not only are we at risk but so are these so called moderate muslims they are policed by the more radical element this I have seen with my own eyes.

One of the biggest risks to this country is islam and as much as a risk are natives that don't see it.

Your post is not racist Richie.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
11 August 2016, 12:03,
Nemesis,

Thanks for the support. You are 100% correct.
11 August 2016, 17:14,
"Harry,

Being in Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't mean you ever had any contact with the local people, islam or their culture. It is a fact that 90% of soldier who served in both areas of operations never went beyond the camp gates.

As for my comments being racist, BS. Some people, and you sound like one of them, would prefer that the truth about Muslims and islam in Europe is covered up and will use the old racist slur against anyone who says anything negative about Muslims.

I would add that islam is a religion and not a race so how can it be racist? please explain. Furthermore, those you call others racists are usually the most racist and bigotted people on the planet.

Furthermore, I don't know any soldier who served in any front line role in either Afganistan or Iraq who have a good thing to say about Muslims in general. I met many thousands of them from all levels in society and I only met one that I would trust with my life.

I would be interested to know when you served in either Iraq and Afghanistan and which units you served with (google may be able to help you with that) "

Richie, I don't agree with your views, I'm entitled to mine as well. Did you read about this being an open forum? Your six posts to date are pretty much just Muslim hatred, get back to basics of what the forum is about which is prepping. Until the site is more secure can't we get back to the 'mechanics' of prepping and leave the politics/racial views out.

Most folk of the middle east had no time for us, I doubt I'd be happy if my country was invaded but there were some personal who got along with locals as best they could. Sadly most pongoes moan about the locals even when the locals are not intent on helping you shake off this mortal coil, I found this to be the case even in places like Cyprus/Germany/Norway and Canada...its a soldiers lot to moan [Image: p0202.gif]

As to my rank/time served/speciality et al ...thats my concern and not yours. Unlike some I try not to leave an extensive electronic 'paper trail' across the internet linking them to thousands of posts and offering up much personal data. I'm Harry here but could be Gloria on other forums Smile
ATB
Harry
12 August 2016, 12:12,
(11 August 2016, 17:14)harrypalmer Wrote: Richie, I don't agree with your views, I'm entitled to mine as well.

HP, not everyone will agree with your views either, silence/not commenting is not a sign of agreement.

So less criticism of members or their views please (that goes for Richie and everyone else as well), if the mods see a problem with a post it will be taken down. Or feel free to use the report a post feature if you have a concern.

Lets keep it constructive and non-personal, none of us have to agree with the views of others, but personal attacks are not acceptable.
12 August 2016, 17:38,
I'm all for that, without variation in views life would be dull.
ATB
Harry
15 August 2016, 16:45,
Richie - please keep on topic!