Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamiflu
17 January 2012, 16:21, (This post was last modified: 17 January 2012, 16:24 by Prep Girl.)
Tamiflu

I could take a guess as to why they rushed it through, MONEY!

Side effects and effectiveness of 'wonder-drug' Tamiflu under the microscope as Department of Health faces awkward questions over mass prescriptions

Health officials are to face questions about whether they prescribed Tamiflu on a mass scale too quickly in the wake of the 2009 swine flu outbreak.

Roche revised the Tamiflu patient information warning that it can cause hallucinations, delirium or abnormal behaviour, which sometimes 'results in fatal outcomes'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...scope.html
(17 January 2012, 16:21)Prep Girl Wrote: I could take a guess as to why they rushed it through, MONEY!
My own GP said he didn't get what the fuss was about Swine flu, said more people die every year of seasonal flu and you don't hear a word about it.

Side effects and effectiveness of 'wonder-drug' Tamiflu under the microscope as Department of Health faces awkward questions over mass prescriptions

Health officials are to face questions about whether they prescribed Tamiflu on a mass scale too quickly in the wake of the 2009 swine flu outbreak.

Roche revised the Tamiflu patient information warning that it can cause hallucinations, delirium or abnormal behaviour, which sometimes 'results in fatal outcomes'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...scope.html

Ops! not sure what happened there Undecided
17 January 2012, 17:52,
RE: Tamiflu
Which is why most of us didn't take it when ordered by the state
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 January 2012, 18:00,
I had Swine flu, refused to take it.
18 January 2012, 07:54,
Tamiflu was extracted from a Chinese herb Star Anise. The problem with the herb is that it raises the heat of the body. In a bout of flu, the body raises heat to kill the bug. Tamiflu, as stated above, also raises body heat, this can raise the body temperature too high, in many cases causing death and those nasty symptoms, delirium, etc. In chinese herbalism it would be prescribed with cooling herbs to lower the effects of the Star Anise. Kenneth Eames.