Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit
29 May 2016, 19:40,
RE: Brexit
I spent a very interesting half an hour this afternoon talking to a couple from Essex. Never met them before. I was astonished by the anger expressed against the EU. She and her husband said that they knew no-one who would be voting to say, and who on earth were the Polls interviewing? I did say I found it all quite suspicious (I don't know any Remainders either), and I suspected they were interviewing the contents of the local Lithuanian supermarket or a very specially selected section of people. It is all getting rather nasty out there, and to be honest, whichever way the vote goes I don't think we will be staying in the EU for much longer!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
29 May 2016, 23:51,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/...-migratio/

A good point well made.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
30 May 2016, 09:34,
That article is oh so true and one of the reasons why is thus. The POOREST areas of the UK have had to most migrants, illegal immigrants and asylum seekers dumped on them dragging down public services even more, Yet people in areas where Mr Cameron and Mrs May live have had either NONE, or only a few. The rich elites be they rural Tory millionaires, or Urban Labour millionaires live in secure safe gated communities and can afford private security, state armed police, and some have even paid for extra cops to work only where they live.

What does Labour, Conservative, Lib dem, Greens, Plaid and SNP have in common?..........................ALL have failed this countries economy , sovereignty, safety and security. What does it tell you that in 1940s we could keep the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine out but by 2016 we cannot even keep 16 Albanian illegal immigrants out.
Vote Leave before all is lost.

Voting REMAIN is like TURKEYS voting for CHRISTMAS

30 May 2016, 12:28,
(30 May 2016, 09:34)NorthernRaider Wrote: That article is oh so true and one of the reasons why is thus. The POOREST areas of the UK have had to most migrants, illegal immigrants and asylum seekers dumped on them dragging down public services even more, Yet people in areas where Mr Cameron and Mrs May live have had either NONE, or only a few. The rich elites be they rural Tory millionaires, or Urban Labour millionaires live in secure safe gated communities and can afford private security, state armed police, and some have even paid for extra cops to work only where they live.

What does Labour, Conservative, Lib dem, Greens, Plaid and SNP have in common?..........................ALL have failed this countries economy , sovereignty, safety and security. What does it tell you that in 1940s we could keep the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine out but by 2016 we cannot even keep 16 Albanian illegal immigrants out.
Vote Leave before all is lost.

Voting REMAIN is like TURKEYS voting for CHRISTMAS

Like Turkeys voting for Christmas, lol
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.