Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit
26 May 2016, 12:38,
RE: Brexit
Your spot on correct Barney it is a them and us issue, I believe the Tories are capable of fiddling electronic voting but Labour has a record of fixing Postal votes, Both are out to screw us.

26 May 2016, 13:31,
Stay or leave I'm giving very very serious thought to going to New Zealand; I'd need my UK electrical qualifications ratified and there would be some training needed but hey, I've no ties in the UK these days, I'm mortgage free so would arrive with enough to see me through re-training and have money in the bank...or buy a house.

This move has nothing to do with Brexit, its just that I'm at a crossroads in my life, I've been to NZ (So much space there) and love the place and the people.
ATB
Harry
26 May 2016, 13:33,
I wish the three of us could sod off someplace better than the UK.

26 May 2016, 14:21,
NR, if your retired you can move to Australia or NZ but... you need to show you have a ton of money plus your pensions. I read on another forum about NZ, a UK retired couple wanted to move over to be near their daughter and grand child and they were lucky in that they were wealthy, IIRC they had to show they had over £500,000, pensions and private health cover; basically you need to show you and family will cost the NZ tax payer £0.00 for the rest of your life.
ATB
Harry
26 May 2016, 14:28,
I am only part retired I still need to get my state pension but that is 7 years away, wife still working though she would like to get out of the NHS as it is disintegrating around her, but son is just about to start Uni , so unless I win the lottery its just a pipe dream for me.

26 May 2016, 16:35,
Breaking news Spanish banks in major trouble.
http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/67...nish-banks

26 May 2016, 18:53,
Spanish banks have been flucked for years...just another day in the office for them.
ATB
Harry
26 May 2016, 20:50,
What we need in this country is a completely new form of politics. And to get out of the EU.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
26 May 2016, 21:39,
The more news that comes out from the EU the more single cell organisms get to understand .....it is just NOT working....just check out food prices, fuel prices , .......and Dave said its going to get worse if we leave ? it's bad enough right now....and we have not LEFT yet....its not rocket science........OUT ! it can't be anything else surely to God people can see it ? no one can be that dumb ...can they?.....no the game up ! and one day all traitors will pay their dues......in full.
27 May 2016, 09:44,
Food prices in the UK are cheaper now than ever I thought. Fuel prices are partly down to the high taxes charged in the UK. I'm happy to stay in the EU so long as we get border control back and scrap the 'right to work' policy.
ATB
Harry