Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Rifle Question, what is the......
5 June 2016, 00:34,
RE: Air Rifle Question, what is the......
Fekkin tablet grrrrrr
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
5 June 2016, 14:20,
(3 June 2016, 16:16)harrypalmer Wrote: Anyone else got an FAC ?
I used to, thinking bout applying again, as I have a club nearby.
5 June 2016, 14:25,
Tip, if you do decide to go for your FAC about it dont mention it on open forums, if you want to chat about your FAC gear do it via the PM system.

5 June 2016, 19:47,
"Tip, if you do decide to go for your FAC about it dont mention it on open forums, if you want to chat about your FAC gear do it via the PM system"

Why? the Police know your names but forum members don't...makes no sense not to talk about it.
ATB
Harry
5 June 2016, 20:16,
Look Harry you clearly know absolutely everything about everything and everyone, I leave the forum to you, You seem to think that only you can be right and any other opinion is tinfoil or wrong or to be ridiculed. Enjoy the forum.

6 June 2016, 03:19,
Cheers mate Smile
ATB
Harry
6 June 2016, 16:39,
(6 June 2016, 03:19)harrypalmer Wrote: Cheers mate Smile

Nr's just being carefull bout opsec Harry, each to their own eh mate.
6 June 2016, 17:36,
I just looked NR up on Google, he is all over the net including his real name, so much for opsec chap and he seems to have a habbit of walking off forums when people question some of his 'wisdom' he'll be back, he lives here at 5 posts a day.
ATB
Harry
6 June 2016, 19:00,
He is not going anywhere.

But be prepared for some massive abuse in the next day or two.
6 June 2016, 19:31,
I would expect he is lurking for a while, which is fine. I got bored with the great majority of US forums and regularly contribute only to Howard Godfrey's Preparedness Advice blog, USRSOG and here. I find your different perspective here refreshing and more practical, without having all of the idiot fringe firearm fixation and paranoid the trappings which accompany it.

It does make me appreciate the shade of grass on my side of the fence, but I learn from considering other points of view and the frugal functionality of your approaches has greater value down the road than that espoused by sites which are more gear than skills oriented and are there mostly to separate fools from their money...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA