Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanker Drivers Strike.
18 January 2012, 12:48,
Tanker Drivers Strike.
Tanker drivers strike next week, probably only affect the North, sorry NR!! here's the link: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/2961...l-supplies
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2012, 13:46,
RE: Tanker Drivers Strike.
That'll probably be enough to cause panic buying.

It is going to effect 1 fuel supplier. Nothing more. But the panic buying could become interesting.

Tell us how it's working out up there NR.
18 January 2012, 14:39,
Panic buying by sheeple

18 January 2012, 15:28,
Hello NR, I feel sorry for you, as you infer, there will be the sheeple panic buying. They will think the end of the world is coming. Kenneth Eames.
18 January 2012, 15:30,
"end of the world?" nope, its only a strike by a few tanker drivers for ONE WEEK!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 January 2012, 12:49,
(18 January 2012, 15:28)Kenneth Eames Wrote: there will be the sheeple panic buying. They will think the end of the world is coming. Kenneth Eames.

Why don't they see any of the other hints screaming about WTSHTF?
23 January 2012, 12:56,
because their SHEEPLE, bound up in their own boring little worlds! i used to have a saying when i lived in Somerset "people walk around with sh1t in their eyes")!
23 January 2012, 13:55,
(23 January 2012, 12:56)bigpaul Wrote: because their SHEEPLE, bound up in their own boring little worlds! i used to have a saying when i lived in Somerset "people walk around with sh1t in their eyes")!

By any chance has that poop come straight off the fan and hit their bank accounts, jobs, fuel prices, personal security, safety and future?
23 January 2012, 14:23,
not yet!! i was just remarking at the time(we moved back home to Devon 2 years ago from Somerset) just how unobservant people were in their every day lives.
23 January 2012, 14:41,
(23 January 2012, 14:23)bigpaul Wrote: not yet!! i was just remarking at the time(we moved back home to Devon 2 years ago from Somerset) just how unobservant people were in their every day lives.

That's a fair point.

Tesco used to sell peanut butter at 52p a jar. I checked how much is was before a trip to Londonistan.....92p!!!! WTF!!! an increase of over 75% in 1 month!!!!! I bet less than 50 people in the UK noticed that. Everyone else probably just shelf plucked and ignored the price tag.