Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Wales.
3 July 2016, 17:25,
Greetings from Wales.
Just to introduce myself to this forum. I'm a 47 year old Englishman currently pre bugged out in mid Wales. My background is engineering but for the last 9 years I've also been building up my 7.5 acre smallholding.
3 July 2016, 18:17,
RE: Greetings from Wales.
Croeso Ysbryd. I love Wales and have spent a lot of time walking and climbing there over the years.

Interesting choice of user name [Image: scared-ghost-smiley-emoticon.gif]
ATB
Harry
3 July 2016, 22:17,
Welcome. I'm also an Englishman pre-bugged in Wales, Pembrokeshire actually, and enjoying life on a smallholding. I have a background in electronics, but I'm currently working on more mechanical stuff.
4 July 2016, 07:15,
Welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
4 July 2016, 09:14,
Hello and welcome from the NW.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 July 2016, 18:26,
Greetings from "Almost Heaven" West Virginia. Like yourself retired engineer relocated permanently to my bugout location away from the city, out in the hills where I can shoot out of my windows. If your electronics include amateur radio you should hook up with Lightspeed. My antennas are rigged more for near vertical incidence skywave than Dx, but I occasionally make it across the pond on 20 metres...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
4 July 2016, 20:08,
Charles, have you tried Dstar yet? QRP? I work the States on 5w or less
ATB
Harry
5 July 2016, 09:48,
Hello from Norfolk
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!