Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Britain eh? Really??
18 January 2012, 20:34,
RE: Great Britain eh? Really??
(18 January 2012, 20:32)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(18 January 2012, 19:48)Skean Dhude Wrote: LOL. I'm not talking about either of those useless fucks. I'm talking about the person who will stand up and say 'Vote for me and I'll bring back justice and we will get rid of all those who are a drain on society.' Might not be PC but we will vote for them in a few years.

Thats going to be difficult Lord O Cromwell has been dead for 400 years ?

you dont believe in reincarnation then?Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2012, 20:35,
(18 January 2012, 17:19)Skean Dhude Wrote: Soon we will have a PM with balls.

I was thinking Maggie Thatcher.

The problem is, it doesn't matter who you vote for. UKIP are awesome in their plans to leave the EU. But because they are not red, blue, or yellow, people don't know they exist. Even the green party are pretty awesome, but only because I want to build an Earthship, and they are the only government that would allow such a thing haha.

It's not going to be much of an issue for long. The UK will either become the sphincter of Europe, or there will be a revolution. Either way, votes will count for nothing.

No government is able to put any long term plans in place, because they are given only 4 years to work with. Long term renewable energy projects take like 10 years until they are viable. So no government will ennact such a thing. As scarey a thought as it is, the UK needs a dictator to take charge and get things sorted out. Please note, I'm not talking about a dictator like Hitler (even though he did sort out loads of German and make they powerful again) or like Stalin (who was just plain crazy too, but didn't sort out Russia). We need a benevolent dictator, like they have in Dubai. Dictatorship is only bad when the people are being hurt. Many dictatorships go unrecognised because the country is thriving and the people are doing brilliantly.

Technically, this forum is a Dictatorship, under the rule of Skean Dhude, but we don't complain because he is doing a great job.

Scarey thought isn't it? Britain needs a dictator.
18 January 2012, 20:41,
(18 January 2012, 20:35)Scythe13 Wrote:
(18 January 2012, 17:19)Skean Dhude Wrote: Soon we will have a PM with balls.

I was thinking Maggie Thatcher.

The problem is, it doesn't matter who you vote for. UKIP are awesome in their plans to leave the EU. But because they are not red, blue, or yellow, people don't know they exist. Even the green party are pretty awesome, but only because I want to build an Earthship, and they are the only government that would allow such a thing haha.

It's not going to be much of an issue for long. The UK will either become the sphincter of Europe, or there will be a revolution. Either way, votes will count for nothing.

No government is able to put any long term plans in place, because they are given only 4 years to work with. Long term renewable energy projects take like 10 years until they are viable. So no government will ennact such a thing. As scarey a thought as it is, the UK needs a dictator to take charge and get things sorted out. Please note, I'm not talking about a dictator like Hitler (even though he did sort out loads of German and make they powerful again) or like Stalin (who was just plain crazy too, but didn't sort out Russia). We need a benevolent dictator, like they have in Dubai. Dictatorship is only bad when the people are being hurt. Many dictatorships go unrecognised because the country is thriving and the people are doing brilliantly.

Technically, this forum is a Dictatorship, under the rule of Skean Dhude, but we don't complain because he is doing a great job.

Scarey thought isn't it? Britain needs a dictator.
i'm not even going to dignify that with a reply, we need a dictatorship like we need a hole in the head, oh silly me! we've already got one-its called The European Union and we pay to be kicked in the balls by it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2012, 20:47,
(18 January 2012, 20:41)bigpaul Wrote: i'm not even going to dignify that with a reply, we need a dictatorship like we need a hole in the head, oh silly me! we've already got one-its called The European Union and we pay to be kicked in the balls by it.

We need either a republic, or a BENEVOLENT dictatorship (thought I should specify which).
18 January 2012, 20:56,
(18 January 2012, 20:47)Scythe13 Wrote:
(18 January 2012, 20:41)bigpaul Wrote: i'm not even going to dignify that with a reply, we need a dictatorship like we need a hole in the head, oh silly me! we've already got one-its called The European Union and we pay to be kicked in the balls by it.

We need either a republic, or a BENEVOLENT dictatorship (thought I should specify which).

Bollhocks, there is NO such thing as a benevolent dictatorship, just ask the people of North Korea, they were even made to cry on cue!! we need a revolution, kick out all the illegal immigrants, then empty the prisons, put all the criminals, the drug dealers and the drug takers, up against a wall and shoot them, then we need to form a PEOPLES REPUBLIC. but then i know SD will say we are pissing in the wind and its all in the mind. so thats all i am going to say. the end.
18 January 2012, 21:04,
(18 January 2012, 20:56)bigpaul Wrote: Bollhocks, there is NO such thing as a benevolent dictatorship, just ask the people of North Korea, they were even made to cry on cue!!

North Korea is just another example of a non-benevolent dictatorship. What about Dubai, China? They live under a dictatorship. Granted China don't have it easy, but the principle of their economic growth is down to the dictatorship. If you look into it, there are many dictatorships that are thriving.
18 January 2012, 21:08,
(18 January 2012, 21:04)Scythe13 Wrote:
(18 January 2012, 20:56)bigpaul Wrote: Bollhocks, there is NO such thing as a benevolent dictatorship, just ask the people of North Korea, they were even made to cry on cue!!

North Korea is just another example of a non-benevolent dictatorship. What about Dubai, China? They live under a dictatorship. Granted China don't have it easy, but the principle of their economic growth is down to the dictatorship. If you look into it, there are many dictatorships that are thriving.
well, if you think they are so sodding wonderful, you go and live in one and you can report back to us how lovely it is, me-i'm an ENGLISHMAN born and bred and i will stay here.
18 January 2012, 21:10,
(18 January 2012, 21:08)bigpaul Wrote: me-i'm an ENGLISHMAN born and bred and i will stay here.

That's cool. Each and every to their own.
18 January 2012, 21:12,
Cromwell was a very beneficial dictator, he did a fabulous job, sadly he died in his prime. As for the UK per se its been in terminal decline since 1948 when that insidious cancer the welfare state was created.

18 January 2012, 22:26,
if the people in power actually listened to what is happening in the grass roots britain and actually took a stand (like austrailia did with the boat paople ) and said no more illegals no more free hand out s for illegals alredy here so you have to work
and if you dont contribute to this country get back on the boat and go home
the same drug dealers etc take all the cars house etc and sell them and put it back in to the system get them working even voulontary work to earn there keep and there place back into our society
we will be called probably by every country and HUMAN RIGHTS organisation in the world but bollocks to them we have to sort our country please or offend it needs doing NOW
sorry went off on one there Smile

b/d