Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cracking up
5 September 2013, 07:54,
RE: cracking up
I suspect most people will be far too busy for the luxury of cracking up.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
5 September 2013, 08:02,
(4 September 2013, 23:39)Scythe13 Wrote: To answer the original question (although I'm tempted to chat HL's point)

....and there was me thinking I had answered the op question....Tongue
A major part of survival is invisibility.
5 September 2013, 17:06,
HL, I agree with you, there are a great number of people who are interested in foraging and learning about getting back to the land. There are those who are going on Survival Courses. Many of these are not preppers but many will survive with the skills they have learned. Kenneth Eames.
5 September 2013, 17:19,
(4 September 2013, 20:45)Highlander Wrote: I think that many of us will be a bit surprised at just how many `sheeple` will survive, I know we are always talking about the big die off, but unless its an epidemic, then I think more people will survive than you expect.

Survival is the human beings most basic skill, people go to great lengths to survive against all odds

There will be many who will go under, but there will still be many, many more who will be around for a very long time, they will be the dangerous ones, they will not be prepers, but people who will kill in an instance in order to live
I don't think many sheeple will survive HL, yes I agree a lot of the scum will survive-they are used to living on little and taking what they need from others, but ordinary sheeple? nope, they'll wait for the gov't to come and save them and just sit there and complain, then panic when they realise no help is coming. with an average of only 3 days worth of food and no way to cook it once power goes down, and a few fizzy drinks, they'll all be dead within a month.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.