Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSA Ultra or Scorpion (Or Other?)
9 January 2012, 18:03,
RE: BSA Ultra or Scorpion (Or Other?)
Normally you can hit them first time most times. I've shot at rabbits before though and just missed them because they moved at the last second, I saw the impact just behind them and they just stop and look. Usually plenty of time for another shot even with a bolt. I wouldn't worry about that. Plus less to go wrong.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 January 2012, 18:06, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2012, 18:22 by Nemesis.)
I own both and they are really neat guns, don't forget add money for a pump?

Also I am not sure tench is still doing the reg, there are two others doing it as far as I understand one called xtx and the other who did mine I forgot lol, I will try find out.

I think it might have been xtx that did mine just the old site was black, so I did not recognise it.

http://www.xtx-air.co.uk/shop/page/6?shop_param=

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
9 January 2012, 21:07,
Thanks for your help - decided on single shot bsa ultra tactical with the tench regulator. Shame I cant buy one with the reg installed aready!
9 January 2012, 23:13, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2012, 23:14 by Nemesis.)
(9 January 2012, 21:07)00111001 Wrote: Thanks for your help - decided on single shot bsa ultra tactical with the tench regulator. Shame I cant buy one with the reg installed aready!

There is one for sale now, the bloke is looking £330 are you a member of airgun bbs?
He's post.

Hello gents as I want to upgrade my rifle I want to sell my BSA ultra .22 single shot on tactical stock and has had a tench regged fitted!!!

Had it about 6 months and is in same condition I bought it in!! Been oiled an cleaned after every use!!

Loves falcon and h&n pellets

I am told that these do about 80 shots per fill however I have never used them all, the most I have shot is 35!!!

Stock is in great condition very robust and just wipes clean!!

I am wanting £330 for the rifle and fill adaptor!! Pickup preferred as you can try it however postage can be arranged at cost!!

If you would like pictures please just send email address

This is a cracking Hft setup or even starter gun and is excellent as a nv rig! That's what I used it for

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!!

10 January 2012, 10:19,
No, not a member, but I'll sign up now.

Cheers!!