Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American members views on CETA
1 November 2016, 02:54,
RE: American members views on CETA
Thanks for the links Charles, but FFS she has to be a better option than Trump...for crying out loud the guy is a true C**t
ATB
Harry
1 November 2016, 04:38,
Hillary is a worse security risk, and if the US had anything as clearly stated as Britain's Official Secrets Act, she would be in prison and not running for president...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
1 November 2016, 07:14,
No sane person would vote for Clinton, just go's to show you How far corruption has found new depths in the US......and how fast WE follow in the UK.....shoulder to shoulder .......but i have a solution ....Tony Blair... has all the right attributes to be President....and is available for the wright money...always gives 100 % commitment and dedication......and can keep a straight face ...at all times ....is able to walk like Fred Astaire ...if required....selective amnesia expert....Ring Now! to avoid disappointment ....you know it makes sense !
1 November 2016, 08:52,
No sane person would vote for Trump, he's a legend in his own mind and dangerous. Sadly the failed US education system may well be all he needs to become president.
ATB
Harry
1 November 2016, 19:46,
The evil of two lessors ?
3 November 2016, 15:43,
If Trump's an idiot, he's an idiot with one helluva education. An MBA from the Wharton School of Finance is no easy thing to get.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
3 November 2016, 18:06,
Education Jonas just means learning things, its not always a reflection upon an individuals character or his/hers future actions. I've got a degree, my wife had a degree and had almost completed her Masters when cancer took her.
ATB
Harry