Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA
9 November 2016, 11:50,
RE: USA
The US is truly an amazing and inspiring country.

9 November 2016, 12:42,
:-)
9 November 2016, 14:07,
It would seem that the result has had the same reaction as Brexit - ranging from astonishment to dismay. Good luck to Donald Trump, I say, he has got to be a better bet than either Obama or Clinton. Should be an interesting time in Americn politics.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 November 2016, 14:38,
I stayed up0 late to follow the results.

It was so encouraging to see the liberal, leftist media holding back tears as if the end of the world had come.

All of the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media couldn't save Hillary.

While Clinton held a tiny edge in the popular vote, the Electoral College, which the Democrats praise so highly, did its duty and rubbed it in their faces.

Now, the question is, will Obummer pardon Hillary before he leaves office?

Will FBI director Comey finally grow a pair, now that the political pressure is off, and continue to pursue RICO indictments against the Clinton Foundation? At the very least the Foundation will now lose its tax-exempt status and will no longer be a slush fund for the Clinton's to steal. And I doubt that Slick Willie and Hillary will continue to be in demand for those $150,000 speeches which they give in secret and will not release the transcripts of...

Will Obama throw Hillary under the bus?

For certain, Trump can now fill Scalia's vacancy on the Supreme Court. Having Republican majorities in both houses of Congress, that process should go smoothly. The current Court also contains several elderly justices whose tenure may be ending soon due to health or other concerns.

The oldest justices include two liberals (Justices Ruth Bader Ginsberg (83) and Stephen Breyer (77)) and the centrist Justice Kennedy (79). An ideological shift in the Court’s membership will alter constitutional law on our most vital issues, affirmative action, abortion rights, immigration, health care, and regulation of corporate money in political elections … just to name a few. If Trump fills more than two positions on the court in the next four years, it will shape the tenor of the court for the next generation.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
9 November 2016, 14:40,
My friend in Italy calls Trump "America's Berlusconi"

In bocca al lupo!

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
9 November 2016, 14:44,
Interesting times, eh?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 November 2016, 15:24,
Amazing I'm hoping Petrie, Wilders and LePenn do as well as Trump and Farage

9 November 2016, 16:03,
God is truly good. After two decades of darkness we can see some light at the end of the tunnel, and it's NOT an oncoming train. TPTB are in shock. The USA has been given another chance. Please pray for us and our new president.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
9 November 2016, 17:40,
Indeed good news.

Congratulations America for waking up and seeing sense.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 November 2016, 19:23,
Excellent commentary from George Friedman of Stratfor:

http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=781...c153bb0c45

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA