Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
13 December 2016, 11:52,
Heart  Hi
Hi, my name is Jacky and I am a traveling lover. This is my first post here and I have chosen this forum for having a good time with all of you guys. So sure you guys welcome me here with zeal and zest my stay will be useful for me here.
14 December 2016, 08:31,
RE: Hi
Welcome to the forum ,what are you prepping for?
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
14 December 2016, 16:02,
Hello and Welcome Jacky. Lots of different people on here and always useful advice. Have a browse around and pick up what you can.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 December 2016, 18:12,
Hi Jacky - welcome
16 December 2016, 10:24,
welcome jacky...lots of fun here, inventing new scenarios of doom, ferreting away toilet rolls, and swooning about sharp things.

its not the end of the world Smile
17 December 2016, 08:56,
Hello Jacky and hope so it will be a fun way to talk about with you about your interests.
21 December 2016, 07:09,
Hello, Jacky, As you are a new member of the board than I will like to say you welcome here. I am also new comer here nad my name is Aabish. I am hopeful it will be an inspiring and interesting time for you to stay connected here and make the talks with members on the topics which you need to talk. By the way, What's about your hobbies?
4 January 2017, 09:13,
Why is everyone so shy about sharing their hobbies here?

Mine are:

Ham radio
Fishing
Shooting
Hunting ( especially lesser spotted trolls)

There, I've shown you mine, now show me yours.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580