Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the music stops
16 December 2016, 22:16,
RE: When the music stops
Everybody settle down and pour yourself an adult beverage and regroup...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
17 December 2016, 10:04,
Sorry Charles but armchair warriors do my head in. Not to worry, only days to go before I fly out on holiday to New Zealand Smile
ATB
Harry
17 December 2016, 19:38,
HP stop winding people up. If you don't like what he says then stop reading it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 December 2016, 20:13,
(17 December 2016, 10:04)harrypalmer Wrote: Sorry Charles but armchair warriors do my head in. Not to worry, only days to go before I fly out on holiday to New Zealand Smile

Good luck with that!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2412950/hu...-tsunamis/
17 December 2016, 20:24,
Looks like private vacation islands out there should be available at bargain pricing soon.

HP: Suggestions for cottage construction in your new digs:
https://books.google.com/books?id=bQUigr...on&f=false

http://www.cherrymortgages.com/sustainab...ousing.htm

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
18 December 2016, 18:05,
Welcome aboard Psyops. Harry's still trying to get over his last "up close and personal" encounter with Makers Mark! His bark is worse than his bite, unless he remembers to pop in his dentures first! :-p
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
19 December 2016, 16:14,
I don't know what its like there in the UK, but over here in the US there is a portion of the population that are second and third generation welfare (ab)users. They would not know how to feed themselves without Government handouts. They are dependent on them. If those benefits stopped because of any number of issues man-made or natural disaster, that subset will riot, burn, steal, and murder. We've already experienced it on a number of occasions like when Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast. These individuals tend to live a week at a time and have no food storage to last them speak of. Hunger makes one desperate and desperation makes one do the unthinkable.
19 December 2016, 17:54,
(19 December 2016, 16:14)ClovisMan Wrote: I don't know what its like there in the UK, but over here in the US there is a portion of the population that are second and third generation welfare (ab)users. They would not know how to feed themselves without Government handouts. They are dependent on them. If those benefits stopped because of any number of issues man-made or natural disaster, that subset will riot, burn, steal, and murder. We've already experienced it on a number of occasions like when Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast. These individuals tend to live a week at a time and have no food storage to last them speak of. Hunger makes one desperate and desperation makes one do the unthinkable.

not for long.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.