Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interesting expriences
17 December 2016, 09:02,
interesting expriences
Guys, Here I am keen to read your interesting memories of life so if you have some interesting experiences in your life those you don't forget then share with me. I am keen to know and wanna read here. Hope there will be some interesting reads.
21 December 2016, 07:32,
RE: interesting expriences
Well, Jackab, I think it si really a good thread to talk about the interesting experiences of people about the beautiful; things which happened in their life. The most memorable day of the year was my birthday which I celebrated with my office staff second time and had really good time with all as they wished me and made my day bright.
21 December 2016, 10:12,
Being taken by aliens ,and they done test on me ,a lot of ass test which is a bit odd ,what do you think guys ?
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 December 2016, 15:16,
(21 December 2016, 10:12)Barneyboy Wrote: Being taken by aliens ,and they done test on me ,a lot of ass test which is a bit odd ,what do you think guys ?

I am thinking that ass test is good experience in life and I am liking a lot.
22 December 2016, 08:05,
Aabish, Its good to read about your lovely memories of that special day. I wish such sort of happenings have with me this year on my birthday. I hope will be a fun way to go on a work place and get lots of wished from their side. Wish it come true. Guys, here looking for some more replies.
22 December 2016, 09:56,
(21 December 2016, 10:12)Barneyboy Wrote: Being taken by aliens ,and they done test on me ,a lot of ass test which is a bit odd ,what do you think guys ?

They were trying to find your head Barneyboy!
22 December 2016, 10:26,
Ha very good ,you hurt my feelings MB ,hang on .I don't have any lol
22 December 2016, 16:50,
Did not mean to hurt your feelings BB, it was just one of those zings one can not pass up.

I am sure you would do the same for me.
22 December 2016, 18:18,
Know worries mate you didn't .that was very quick,you maybe shocked but people have said that to me before