Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
19 December 2016, 06:43,
Hello!
Hi.
My name is hoxword. I am a new member here and I love travel. so now I would like to say that anyone like to say welcome me here.
19 December 2016, 07:10,
RE: Hello!
Hi buddy, good to see you here and would like to say warmly welcome here. Quite sure you would have a great time here like others. So let me know something about yourself in detail. I am looking for your reply.
19 December 2016, 14:30,
Hello and welcome. Most of what we do here is about prepping for an uncertain future. Travelling around isn't on most of our radar.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 December 2016, 08:13,
Welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
20 December 2016, 08:57,
I am really glad to see you here guys for welcome me. I am really feeling nice. so now I want to say that here anyone try to share with me something about the your hobbies and discuss on my hobby like travel?

Which is your best destination? My Paris... Smile
20 December 2016, 13:35,
Hoxword, This isn't a travel site. this is a prepping site. Now some of them may be travellers but that is not the point of this board.

If you want to talk and share your travel experiences there are better sites to be on.

If you want to talk about prepping then ask away.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin