Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
21 December 2016, 20:33,
RE: Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
Interesting point, MB, and I can see it from your point of view. I guess, as a breed, we are fairly slow to anger. However, I think the tide is turning and there are some mighty angry people over here at the moment. I tell you, if anyone tried that sort of crap with my family they would be keeping a date with the nearest pig farm (dead!).
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
22 December 2016, 02:10,
Yeah, I notice a lot of "head in the sand" over here. Smile
23 December 2016, 18:47,
Poor fool got himself gunned down by a rookie cop in Italy!

He tried to escape in the wrong direction, the Italian police are armed!

Just like criminals everywhere the moron tried to get back home, or to a support network he knew.

This probably also means that he had no real escape plan because he expected to die in the initial attack.
23 December 2016, 20:17,
My buddy in Italy says that the State Police, not Carabinieri, patrol the subway stations and railroad depots.

Perp was spotted on CCTV ID'ed through facial recognition software with police alerted to which exit he was leaving from the station. Two SPs stopped him and asked him for ID, he reached into backpack and came out blazing with a German RG .22 pistol, hitting one cop in the shoulder, other cop instantly engaged with Beretta M92 and double-tapped him twice in the head with 9mm FMJ, standard protocol for suspicious person with backpack who might be carrying detonator for an IED.

Wounded cop is recovering in hospital. In boca al lupo!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA