Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanted to tell you all "across the pond"...
23 January 2017, 22:27,
RE: I just wanted to tell you all "across the pond"...
(23 January 2017, 18:08)Jonas Wrote: Rocks, do your homework. One bust of Churchill had been in the Oval Office since the "Elder" Bush was president. Obama "returned" it to the UK ambassador in 2009. Trump had a second bust of Churchill that was in the White House moved into the Oval Office within 5 hours after his swearing in.

I have done my homework. Hence my post. How about you wind your neck in and get your facts correct before posting your biased drivel?

World is bad enough without people manipulating stories to suit their own agendas.
23 January 2017, 22:33,
RE: I just wanted to tell you all "across the pond"...
(23 January 2017, 11:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: Rocks, If it was just that then I might have agreed but it was many things and one thing you cannot say about the media is that it was hard on Obama. Quite the opposite took place and they covered up a lot for him that they wouldn't even think about covering for Trump.

Agreed.
But I am not talking about the media, I am talking about how this story has been manipulated. Journalistic integrity!
I am amazed that some people that claim to be prepper/survivalist types to be so easily fooled.

As for trump, the guy is a war-dodging coward.
And I will never trust a coward.