Recent news in the US
20 February 2017, 22:22,
RE: Recent news in the US
Having downed 5 planes, McCain could be deemed an "ace"... JP

https://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2017...hn-mccain.html

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2017
The Real History of John McCain

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter

It is time to reveal the yapping dog of John McCain for what it is, by the facts of his Naval career, which only rivaled John Kerry for incompetence and treason.

John McCain's career can best be summed up in his flying.

Plane 1: Pilot McCain was practicing touch and go landings at Corpus Christi, Texas. McCain crashed into the water and was knocked unconscious, and somehow 'awoke' to save himself.

His report was the "engine stalled". Engines on jets do not stall. Jets do as stalling is a matter of speed. An engine can quit, an engine can blow out, but an engine in a jet can not stall.

Naval investigators retrieved the engine and relit it without problems.

John McCain's first crash was due to pilot error.

Plane 2: John McCain was unleashed on Europe, Spain specifically in an A 1 fighter bomber, where McCain flew under powerlines in a hotdogging incident of showing off, but where McCain almost killed himself again, when he cut the powerlines and cut off electricity to thousands of Spanish residents.
The attack on Spain caused an international incident.

Plane 3: In 1965, John McCain flew a plane to the Army Navy game in Philadelphia. On the return flight, McCain reported "the engine quit", McCain bailed out endangering the Americans below as the jet crashed, but again McCain survived.

Plane 4: In July of 1967, McCain was awaiting launch in his A 4 Skyhawk on the carrier Forrestal, when another jet launched a zuni missile which lit the fuel tank of McCain's jet. The resulting inferno killed 134 Sailors, but John McCain escaped unhurt.

Rumors on the Forrestal blamed McCain for trying to scare the pilot behind him by McCain shooting flames out of his jet engine, which caused the accidental launch of the missile.

Plane 5: John McCain was reassigned to the Oriskany, the Naval ship with the most combat losses in the Vietnam War.

On the Oriskany, he was nicknamed Gregory Green Ass, due to having flown fewer missions than other pilots.

On the day that John McCain was shot down, he flew his A 4 with other pilots on a major strike on a Hanoi power plant, which McCain had begged and pleaded to be let on, as he was on the long list of promotions, and not being a superior pilot, he was about to be washed out of the United States Navy, unlike his heroic Grandfather and Father.

McCain recognized his target and dove down to 3500 feet. He stated he was warned of a radar lock of a SAM missile on his aircraft and then admitted that he kept going, because he would not have been brave enough to go around again for another bombing run.

At this point in the McCain story, McCain stated as he was about to release his bombs, his right wing blew off.

The problem in the McCain story is it was all a lie. A camera on another American craft recorded that McCain was shot down by ground AAA fire, because McCain had flown his A 4 too low on the mission.

John McCain got himself shot down.

The worst of it followed as McCain panicked in not stabilizing his aircraft before he ejected, which caused his broken bones in his body.

McCain upon landing in Hanoi, told another fictional account where he blacked out, fell in the water, somehow made it to the surface to face 20 angry Vietnamese hauling him to shore on bamboo poles.

In reality, the real history shows that Mai Van On with his friends, left their air raid shelter to rescue John McCain, and when McCain was attacked on shore, it was Mai Van On who drove off the North Vietnamese attackers.

McCain then bartered for hospital care in exchange for betraying America with information to the enemy.

McCain then went on to become a songbird for the North Vietnamese communists in making anti American propaganda, equal to the anti American propaganda which McCain is leveling at President Donald Trump.

In conclusion, John McCain is thee most historical ace in American history, actually world history, in John McCain is the only pilot to ever bring down FIVE AIRCRAFT IN HIS OWN AIR FORCE.

That is the fact that in John McCain's military career, he destroyed more American aircraft than any Soviet or Communist pilot in the world.

Nuff Said
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
20 February 2017, 23:24,
Wow I'm glad you are here to put us straight,it's like you were there,of course you know how you would behave under torture
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 February 2017, 23:34,
As i was reading your post JP....i was taking some Jim Beam medication.......as i read your conclusion....i sprayed my laptop with medication ......i am now cleaning up....the real bad shit is (as well as having to blow my nose to get rid of access medication) .....the bottle is empty....you can be so cruel at times JP....lol
21 February 2017, 16:02,
(20 February 2017, 23:24)Barneyboy Wrote: Wow I'm glad you are here to put us straight, it's like you were there,of course you know how you would behave under torture

John McCain wasn't "under torture" when he crashed 4 out of the 5 planes. Stop setting up "straw man" arguments and stick to the facts. And yes, I was in the US Army during Viet Nam, but never left the US (thankfully). And in what service and where did you serve, Barneyboy?
21 February 2017, 19:53,
I was in the forces but don't like talking about it ,the man is a war hero ,stop bleating on about your wright wing hate rubbish ,the man was awarded medals for his bravery in the air ,as for the planes he was a maverick,and a bloody good pilot,you can't make a omelette with out breaking eggs ,let's see how two years in a pit with daily kickings will turn anyone ,not knowing if today you will be killed .I know I would tell them bloody anything,and I'm man enough to say it ,anyone would. if you think you would put up with it is just bullshit
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
22 February 2017, 16:29,
John McCain was a "war hero" like I'm a Chinese jet pilot!
22 February 2017, 17:05,
BTW Dr PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS is VERY VERY CREDIBLE ! imho
22 February 2017, 17:18,
I put him in the same league as Alex Jones... Highly educated ultra-right fringe conservative propagandist commentator.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
22 February 2017, 19:40,
Very often people like to try and reinforce their particular viewpoint by way of association sighting other but usually more extreme examples that they can muster up....by doing so ...this action in my experience .....usually means The Target becomes super imposed by another more flamboyant Target ...this is to suggest and give credence and more credibility and acceptance of a mere viewpoint , in an attempt to strengthen the view put forward ....so sorry Charles ....not buying any today thank you.
22 February 2017, 23:01,
(22 February 2017, 17:05)Straight Shooter Wrote: BTW Dr PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS is VERY VERY CREDIBLE ! imho

I thought his articles on gold price manipulation very good - case in point, it reacts to an unexpected event the way it should by going up, then suddenly there is unnatural price correction, huge spike down - short selling the paper stocks to prop up the dollar (of which most of the gold trading is made up of).