Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing to see here.....look over there !
22 February 2017, 21:18,
Nothing to see here.....look over there !
Well i have just about had a tit full of the main media here in the UK ....and even imports from America ....and Europe , and have now lost any belief on the main media Stage....the WILL of the people, BREXIT, TRUMP and now how to reverse the VOTE of the people .........antics of the so called Elite have been mobilised into battle to overthrow a fair democratic voting system.. They.... failed to fiddle this time ...Cameron failed to see it coming...then the Americans feeling much the same as us here in the UK just had enough of the lies and bullshit and VOTED for Trump.

Are the American people right ? in a word Yes they voted for it in the land of the FREE
so can someone....anyone explain WHY is it all the Main Media in the USA , UK, and most of Europe are gunning for TRUMP in the normal scheme things Americans get behind their President and run with it.....i have NEVER seen so much contempt for a new president ....this does not follow the will of the people that Voted BY MAJORITY for this change to take place, so WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE that can control and steer such a furious sustained attack on a President, and over here you got this little silly man who told us that we could be attacked with weapons of mass destruction maybe in a matter of days (being kind here) has now stood up and trying to insight people to VOTE AGAIN on Brexit and reverse it to STAY IN .....sound familiar.......So its war then

Prepping is even more important than it ever was if that is possible.

Although this site holds lots of treasures within its many files for anyone to look at and for which it was designed .....i do miss the banter and participation of members who have gone quiet or worse plain gone , for newbies or i might say wanabies , things have changed since the day i signed up here, repeating some information or posting on a familiar theme can be trying on the patience and become boring even BUT not if your new to it.....this can and does lead to arguments discussing a subject over and over just leads to bad tempers and no new knowledge being gained.

So for you new to prepping or thinking of doing so .....DO IT ....and start NOW ! or you could end up like me .......Posting stuff not really prepper related and things i have not the slightest control over....but i tell you this ....i DO have TOTAL control of how i prepp and have just about all i need ...that is down to this site and the members that live within it past and present, stay true keep the faith you can achieve most all you desire .
22 February 2017, 21:39,
RE: Nothing to see here.....look over there !
Know exactly what you are talking about, SS. I think the problem with both Brexit and the USA elections was that a lot of the sneering liberals did not for one moment think that the normal and decent people (who have absolutely had a gut full of the political shenanigans of recent years) would vote for change. The metaphorical horse grabbed the bit (in both cases) and bolted for freedom. Now none of the lefties can believe it - don't want to believe it; it's all too horrible for them to comprehend that some folks simply do not share their views. Best course of action for dealing with these sorts, I always find, is the high moral ground. Stand on it and stand for your beliefs, and do not for one moment back down.

Oh and by the way, not all of us have deserted the Forum - some of us are just flat out actually practising what we preach.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
22 February 2017, 21:57,
Yes Mary i can identify with that completely .....i am now practising what was taught and WE bloody love it ! getting into a true rhythm fresh and new....and introducing new things into our new lifestyle.....best of all is the someone you share it all with.................for one moment there i could swear i heard you vomiting in the background Mary.
22 February 2017, 22:03,
Crikey, SS. That home brew must be pretty good!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
23 February 2017, 00:46,
We are seeing the results of fearing the military-industrial complex for too long and not fearing the rise of the media oligarchs when they became blatantly obvious in the 1980s-1990s.

Now we have a group of people that feel it is their duty to shape the thoughts of the people to follow the will of the media, ignoring all tradition, written law, or the sacrifices of all those that have gone before us.

It is the rise of propaganda peddlers as government.
23 February 2017, 01:02,
Oceania is at war with East Asia. Oceania has always been at war with East Asia.
23 February 2017, 10:35,
Absolutely spot on MB.