Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handmade kitchen/camp knife 2
4 March 2017, 17:29,
Handmade kitchen/camp knife 2
Handmade Kitchen or Camp knife.
The full tang blade is from a circular wood saw, it has been oil quenched and 2x tempered. Acid wash on the carbon steel blade.
The handle scales are oak? Recycled from a veg display stand with a linseed coat and are affixed with epoxy resin and 2 steel pins.
PLEASE NOTE:
1; FOR SALE TO OVER 18s ONLY. No knife will be posted without proof of age and Identity ie: a photo of your passport or driving licence scanned and sent to me.
2; My knives are not pretty collectors pieces, they are working knives and my knives may have some epoxy filling in the wood or small marks etc. However this will in no way effect the performance of the knife.

Yours for £35 plus £4 p+p to UK address.
Thanks for looking. RW

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One’s back is vulnerable, unless one has a brother.
Ber er hver að baki nema sér.

Look at my handmade knives, RECYKOOLKNIVES on ETSY.?
17 June 2018, 16:25,
RE: Handmade kitchen/camp knife 2 NOW SOLD
(4 March 2017, 17:29)Ravenwing Wrote: Handmade Kitchen or Camp knife.
The full tang blade is from a circular wood saw, it has been oil quenched and 2x tempered. Acid wash on the carbon steel blade.
The handle scales are oak? Recycled from a veg display stand with a linseed coat and are affixed with epoxy resin and 2 steel pins.
PLEASE NOTE:
1; FOR SALE TO OVER 18s ONLY. No knife will be posted without proof of age and Identity ie: a photo of your passport or driving licence scanned and sent to me.
2; My knives are not pretty collectors pieces, they are working knives and my knives may have some epoxy filling in the wood or small marks etc. However this will in no way effect the performance of the knife.

Yours for £35 plus £4 p+p to UK address.
Thanks for looking. RW

17 June 2018, 17:42,
RE: Handmade kitchen/camp knife 2
I am very happy with mine.....use it every day .
17 June 2018, 18:29,
RE: Handmade kitchen/camp knife 2
(17 June 2018, 17:42)Straight Shooter Wrote: I am very happy with mine.....use it every day .

Splendid. Thanks for the thumbs up.