Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer Quickly..
19 March 2017, 19:39,
RE: Answer Quickly..
Things going "rapidly south" is a bit vague dear.

If I am in the African bush and someone sets the hut on fire I will want one thing (that's never happened)

If I am reading a book and the grid shuts down I will need a torch. (has happened many times but it eventually comes back on minutes/days/weeks)

If I am sitting at the house and golden horde approaches I will want another. (that's never happened either)

If I am awakened in the middle of the night by a tornado I will wish for another thing. (that has happened three times, you need your pants, wallet W/cash, and a valid credit card) BTW I am still cleaning up after the March 3 middle of the night awakening.
19 March 2017, 19:41,
Does anyone else keep their trousers by the bed with specific items in the pockets just so they can be pulled as one runs to escape the emergency?
20 March 2017, 02:32,
Boots, trousers with suspenders, barn coat and hat always over bedpost and at foot of the bed.
Bandanna, revolver, flashlight, pocket knife, whistle, compass, BIC lighter always distributed in coat pockets.
Road Warrior / Get Home Bag hangs on the valet stand in front hallway beside front door.
Shotgun behind the front door.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
20 March 2017, 06:36,
I pilled my suspenders over my shoulders in a panic one night and put myself into serious pain when my trousers caught up with them!

If the trouble had been serious I would have been a goner.
23 March 2017, 14:21,
The multi took my wife got me. It's one of my prized possessions
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here