Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
7 June 2017, 16:08,
RE: Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
(6 June 2017, 09:13)Skean Dhude Wrote: It is lucky for us that these people are thick. I think if people like us were to decide we were going to go on a spree the toll would be much higher.

Had the exact same discussion a couple of days ago!! Their incompetence is staggering (luckily!).
7 June 2017, 16:36,
When you consider the number of deaths in the last attack,it was 1 in 1,000,000 and the injured 1 in 166,666,but that is just taking the approx. 8,000,000 Londoners and not visitors from outside the Capital or holiday makers from abroad.
So truly your chances of being involved are small,particularly when you consider the area of London is 610 sq.miles or 390,400 acres.
With regard to attacking a village and wiping it out,you'd probably find the villagers better armed than the average street in a city.
Even if they didn't have shotguns or rifles everyone would have some reasonable knives and other hand held weapons available,such as axes,billhooks and machetes or how about a dung fork?
For myself I have a nice Cold Steel assegai which should trump a large knife any day,well two actually.
7 June 2017, 19:00,
(7 June 2017, 16:36)Phil Wrote: When you consider the number of deaths in the last attack,it was 1 in 1,000,000 and the injured 1 in 166,666,but that is just taking the approx. 8,000,000 Londoners and not visitors from outside the Capital or holiday makers from abroad.
So truly your chances of being involved are small,particularly when you consider the area of London is 610 sq.miles or 390,400 acres.
With regard to attacking a village and wiping it out,you'd probably find the villagers better armed than the average street in a city.
Even if they didn't have shotguns or rifles everyone would have some reasonable knives and other hand held weapons available,such as axes,billhooks and machetes or how about a dung fork?
For myself I have a nice Cold Steel assegai which should trump a large knife any day,well two actually.

Yeah, I'll add a pitchfork and a machete to that!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
7 June 2017, 19:26,
My home is a veritable arsenal. And that's just the kids' sporting equipment.
7 June 2017, 21:09,
I do not think for one moment ..(the three Mohammad's ) are going to do house to house folks ...they would aim for maximum kill with the least resistance....now i will let you fill in what that means....if Ishmael will go into middle London where there are the most armed cops and the fact ishy wants to die anyway and floats into paradise minus most of his body parts....going into a local town would be a bit of a breeze and less stressful for ishy except the last bit .....in any event you would look pretty fucking silly walking around Aldi's with pitch folk,shield and a big F OFF butter knife
8 June 2017, 18:14,
But there is no need in Aldi,as there are weapons galore already in the store.
8 June 2017, 21:41,
Yes Phil you are wright, but moving on.... the fact is we mostly all think this stuff is carried out in the big cities and big venues where there are lots of people , you could argue what looks like a flippant remark regarding Aldies is like i am joking ....anything but .....people going about their normal day to day stuff do not expect to be blown up or hacked up ...its out of the ordinary not every day stuff at least not here in the UK (yet) So everyone is asking the gov....what are you DOING about it ....save us make us safe !.....all that's being offered up is more controls of the internet to take away OUR freedoms that is the solution these idiots seem to think is the cure for all our ills .....do you think a chip shop full of customers in Abercarn on a Friday night would not make the news ? would it be news worthy ....would it go around the globe ? 8 dead including 3 kids 3 oap's and a courting couple along with 16 people injured Badly ....Surprise is just that Surprise it could happen to YOU.....easy ....anyone....these people even shout out stuff as they commit their deeds ....you get a target easy but they do not intend walking out anyway by the time you lift your arm up your head is on the floor looking at the ceiling....so do you think it would be a good idea to say sorry your zero contract is up ....we will have to let you go ....this inflatable is yours...what hissing ? .....well its only a small leak ! FM that's the trouble ....you have had it good for to long! sorry no more Mr nice guy now FO see if you can integrate with the Atlantic Ocean
8 June 2017, 22:05,
If your Aldi stores have suggestion boxes, recommend that the butcher knives, BBQ forks, large spatulas, soup ladles, etc. which make good improvised, expedient weapons, be placed near the entrance to the store.

This way patrons can pick one up to put in their cart, so as to be prepared to defend Queen and Country whilst shopping, and if they don't need the item at home, it can then be returned to the shelf from which it was borrowed, for potential defencive use by the next customer.

Otherwise the best thing may be to carry a tube sock with several rolls of coins in it to use as a cosh.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
8 June 2017, 23:16,
that's a bit to tame Charles but i like where you'r going with it ,in a strange sort of way......I have it!....we'll turn tables on the bastards from within.....open Mac Donald's every ten miles introduce Budweiser ....hell ....KFC ... Dunkin Dounuts zero mercy and we should standby you shoulder to shoulder and play our part also.....EastEnder's....Emerdale Farm...cucumber sandwiches and bacon sarnies with lashings of HP source .....F--k em...Terrorism at its finest . Sorry Charles Mr Nasty just popped his head up.
9 June 2017, 11:11,
As I understand the beliefs of that section of the population,if you get incontact with pork of any description you don't get to Paradise,without going through a complicated cleaning procedure.
Now it occurs to me that most store have piggy produces,ie bacon,sausages,black pudding,chops etc these are the weapons to use.
If I'm incorrect re the above then I feel sure Sethorly will correct me.

So you could produce your own anti Jihadi pig water,take a couple of pork sausages break them up and put in a jar of water,let mature for a couple of weeks in a sunny location.filter and bottle in a squeeze bottle