Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
9 June 2017, 16:04,
RE: Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
Yeah i think that would work well Phil....piggy water cannons .....much better than my idea Phil.....there's me pissing about ....and you come up with sausages of mass destruction , bacon butty grenades and black pudding bomb clusters....i just turned on our blender....
9 June 2017, 19:10,
Personally, I feel that all people arriving in the UK should be required to eat a bacon butty on arrival!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 June 2017, 19:57,
I am thinking of starting a organisation...i am going to call it THE NASTY PIGLET NATIONAL FRONT but there are certain conditions that have to be met before i go ahead and set it up....1. Mary Mengeler N must agree to be overall commandant of all internment camps 2. Phil must agree to run all syops and piggy countermeasure operations and developments ...providing my conditions are met ...i will get the wheels in motion ....anyone wishing to join up ...just leave your name ...along with a brief description of your expertise and experience with piggies...i myself will take a backseat and allow you to take things forward until things are established ....putting enough distance so that i can deny any knowledge of even knowing you ...should it all go wrong.