Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
20 July 2017, 00:42,
Hello
Thought I would join up and see if there be any like souls.
Been a closet prepper for two long. Needs some genuine face time, to go out doors and meet folk. Its been tricky because of health. Flat footed for one, lol. But you prep or you don't.
I'm not really into getting pissed with strangers at a rip off pub. I'd much rather be doing something useful with bro's and home a brew.
And if I want to talk about something, it'll most probably be theology, history, politic, engineering and clever stuff, of which I'm always learning. I think I listen pretty well, too.
Are there any of you in Norfolk? East Anglia? Anywhere?
20 July 2017, 07:09,
RE: Hello
(20 July 2017, 00:42)TechnoCaveDweller Wrote: Thought I would join up and see if there be any like souls.
Been a closet prepper for two long. Needs some genuine face time, to go out doors and meet folk. Its been tricky because of health. Flat footed for one, lol. But you prep or you don't.
I'm not really into getting pissed with strangers at a rip off pub. I'd much rather be doing something useful with bro's and home a brew.
And if I want to talk about something, it'll most probably be theology, history, politic, engineering and clever stuff, of which I'm always learning. I think I listen pretty well, too.
Are there any of you in Norfolk? East Anglia? Anywhere?

Hi TechnoCaveDweller,

There are some great resources and information available on this board, from some very experienced preppers and and from some less experienced members.

Im based near Ipswich in Suffolk, so not that far from your part of the world. Im a "Bug-In" at home prepper rather than bug-out convert, mainly due to mobility issues.

Arwen
20 July 2017, 16:04,
RE: Hello
Hello and welcome. I'm down south but hope you can find people to meet up with in your area.