Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day.
20 July 2017, 06:01,
Good day.
My name is Keith, I was born in West Sussex in England but I am now living in New England Australia. My wife & I spent over 20 years living without electricity, & we have been off grid & off all services for about 40 years. We live in a forest which we own. I look forward to learning & sharing/contributing where I am able.
Keith.
Do not try to understand them, and do not try to make them understand you; for they are a breed apart and make no sense. Natty Bumpo, Last Of The Mohicans.
20 July 2017, 16:01,
RE: Good day.
Hello Keith and welcome. Off grid for 40 years? I look forward to hearing your contributions.
20 July 2017, 22:49,
(20 July 2017, 16:01)LAC Wrote: Hello Keith and welcome. Off grid for 40 years? I look forward to hearing your contributions.
Thank you for the welcome, appreciated.
Keith.
Do not try to understand them, and do not try to make them understand you; for they are a breed apart and make no sense. Natty Bumpo, Last Of The Mohicans.
21 July 2017, 09:23,
Hello and welcome. There is plenty on the main site and files that is of interest but having 40 years experience being off grid probably means you could write most of it.

Look forward to reading some of your experiences.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 July 2017, 09:57,
(21 July 2017, 09:23)Skean Dhude Wrote: Hello and welcome. There is plenty on the main site and files that is of interest but having 40 years experience being off grid probably means you could write most of it.

Look forward to reading some of your experiences.
Thank you for the welcome. Always more to learn.
Keith.