Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Threat of A Blonde Egotist With Bad Haircut
15 August 2017, 20:50,
RE: The Threat of A Blonde Egotist With Bad Haircut
(15 August 2017, 13:52)harrypalmer Wrote: Carry on CH.

I didn't have much faith in Clinton but at least she had a lot political office experience and nobody here expected her to loose. That said, no sensible person expected the UK to vote leave the EU.

Leaving the EU will break the UK IMHO.

Perhaps you are actually out of touch with the truly sensible people Harry, both over here and at home.

Oz should be a good fit for you, just follow the yellow brick road.
16 August 2017, 08:02,
(15 August 2017, 20:01)Straight Shooter Wrote: ......get into sheep Harry my boy lol

HP beware of such advice. especially when it comes from a Welshman....they usually mean it literally! :-)
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

16 August 2017, 10:31,
".leaving the EU is the best possible thing for the UK"

No, its pretty much the worse thing to happen to the UK since WW2. The economic impact that it will, without doubt have on the UK beggers belief...the UK will become little more than an overcrowded third world country and a laughing stock.

"Oz should be a good fit for you, just follow the yellow brick road."

I'm not going to Australia, I'm going to New Zealand...sad to say, I can't wait to the the sinking ship the UK is fast becoming Sad
ATB
Harry
16 August 2017, 10:40,
HP, I'm not sure that you are actually in alignment with everyone else. More than half wanted to leave the EU. That puts you in the minority. As far as Trump goes I wanted him to win purely because he isn't a professional politician and would upset the applecart. He isn't as dumb as you think and he would have a lot more done if it wasn't for the traitors in power who are sabotaging him because he isn't one of them. OK, he wasn't ideal but out of those that were available he was by far the best.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 August 2017, 15:11,
A very small minority win SD. Sadly a lot of the elderly voted out, and research shows many other 'out' voters were from poor educational backgrounds and listened to the near racist crap banded about at the time.

A very sad time for the UK, glad I won't be here to suffer with the majority of folk.

On a plus note, the offer on the 'big' house is still going through so hope to complete in October...I'll be off for a month of winter sun Smile
ATB
Harry
16 August 2017, 15:57,
Small minority? It was a majority and the usual remainer crap of poor education and racist views. It will work out good for the UK. The EU is dying and rightly so.

Good luck with the house move. A very stressful time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 August 2017, 17:04,
Speaking as a elderly and a poor educational background Welshman and a sheep shaging pervert (only if they are really good looking ones) ........take a good hard look at what is being played out the world over Harry `.....truck loads of shit awaits no matter where you end up .....there will be no escape for you Harry....or any of us.
......as for Trump (as i have stated before ) i have Never witnessed such a sustained attack on any president EVER ..the press over here (amongst others ) beat the shit out of him daily

Something is very wrong here....who is running the show?

When WE in the UK (government )openly bash a American President and try to force OUR public opinion to hold Trump up as a fool .....that should tell us and warn us that our government is no better and a willing partner in deceit .....So WHO is really running the show ?.
16 August 2017, 18:14,
Who is running the show? I see both extremist sides as pawns in a deadly game.

"Useful idiots" brawling in the streets are the product of social engineering, an outright foreign psyop meant to destabilize the country from within. Reminds me of Brownshirts and Reds battling in the streets and that didn't end well.

There's as much chance of Russian influence as Soros influence.

It's big government acting along with the mainstream media ( read Propaganda Arm ).

Trump has come out multiple times against neo-nazi's, but not fast enough?.
When has any president shot from the hip..? Official positions have to be vetted before release.

Do I believe there are instigators? You betcha'. Did the story tying the Charlotteville protest organizer with the Occupy movement of BHO make it across the pond? Or the police statements that the guy with the car that crashed into the crowd was actually trying to escape a crowd trying to firebomb and kill him?

The mainstream media will spin it all to their agenda. It will be speeding up now too, because there are forces behind these violent "protests" whose money and influence are ripping this country apart.

I researched the Russian connection to the far right and it indeed has some merit, and so does Soros support of the far left.

So like the song says, "Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
16 August 2017, 18:16,
Transcript of police radio indicates that Charlotteville police were ordered to "stand down."

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
16 August 2017, 18:52,
SS, the major issue with Trump is that he's an idiot, a powerful idiot but non the less I'd not let him run a school candy shop.

I hope you pro leavers of the EU remember this post when the country truly goes down the pan in several years time or sooner.
ATB
Harry