Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Knife sales
16 October 2017, 21:41,
Online Knife sales
The government are going to try and ban online knife sales to your home.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/home-...nife-crime
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
17 October 2017, 14:18,
RE: Online Knife sales
Tptb would do better to address acid attacks ...the latest proposals ........6 WEEKS prison for the SECOND offence ........who are these people?..... who decide such stupid punishments ... now if i was running the show ....punishments would START with the culprit being locked in a 8ft x 3ft x 3ft box fitted with two 500 watt Bose speakers .....Tip Toe through the Tulips by TINY TIM cranked up so high the knob snaps ....playing on continuous repeat for forty days and forty nights .....and this would be for the first offence......i hear you say SS you are one sick MF ....NOOOOOOOOOO i could have said Sugar Sugar by the Archie's but i chose constraint , understanding and Humanity.

Sorry Falcon ....its been one of those days !
17 October 2017, 15:21,
Sounds to me like your elected representatives feel that repressive laws against the law abiding people are the answer to crime prevention rather than deterrents, punishment, and incarceration to protect society from the active criminals.

Remember, the people making these laws are elected by the voters into office. Referring to them as TPTB removes them from individual responsibility, and accountability for their actions and decisions. They are humans, elected from the ranks of your own community. They should be held accountable for what they do while in office until the day they die! They should be hounded by their constituents to the ends of the earth for their bad decisions, while in office and out.

For an upper middle class person 6 weeks in prison among the rabble might seem a tour through hell. To the class of people that make up the ranks of the acid throwers and terrorists prison is a place where one thrives.

I worked as a therapist in that environment for many years and saw whole families where a trip to prison is a right of passage into adulthood. Over the course of many years I often saw the third generation pass through my office. Those were just the ones I saw, there had been more of the family before them and since they start breeding at 13 and 14 there are already their children following after I have left.

They scoff at knife and gun laws. They have no concept of the right to private property. When caught it is not their own doing that has them in lockup, it is the fault of the police officer that caught them, or the home owner that called the police. Taking a life is viewed not as a choice between right and wrong, it is viewed by the cost effectiveness of the action.

And "educating them to give them the power to resist knives" is of no benefit. It is another layer of government funded treatment and excuses so the lawmakers can feel they have done something to address WHAT THEY SEE AS THE PROBLEM!

What they see as the problem is the object, not the person holding the object.

I honestly believe GB had it right when they sent the petty criminal element half way around the world to separate them from decent people and hung the serious offenders. The only problem with that system was that the pendulum had swung to the opposite extreme.
17 October 2017, 16:46,
Nothings going to change until we take back control of our Government by voting in people that care.

This is just another nanny state push which only ever impacts on the law abiding.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 October 2017, 19:34,
Nothings going to change until we take back control of our Government by voting in people that care.

So who are these people SD ? do they really exist anymore ? i hope they are out there but i can't seem to see them in sufficient numbers.....even when they pop their heads up to be seen and heard ....they get stamped down by a bought and paid for MM plus a sea of shit on the take .....better to take away the oxygen they require to operate OUR VOTE ....withhold that on mass ....its over .....that should flush out a few good people (for a while anyway).
17 October 2017, 21:31,
Oddly enough "these people" are folks like you and SD who put their opinions forth, stand on their principles and run for positions of influence. It starts at the local level and moves up from there.

And strangely enough those candidates, when promoting personal liberties and solid economic principles, will sound amazingly like the U.S. politicians so much ridiculed of late.

The reason you do not have them as a selection now is because all of them have thrown up their hands and shouted that they want no part of it! It is just too difficult for good men to expose themselves to the abuse of running for and holding office, in their estimation.

That leaves you only the approved party followers that follow orders and keep their mouths shut unless they are hurling insults in the House. (the voters in the U.S. elected Trump just to fight that very condition)

I can say for once in my life that my elected reps are good men standing on the principles I voted for. They are outnumbered by the rabble, sometimes even labeled by the media as crazy, but they are there and not being quiet while life goes on as "normal", the government grows larger and our rights grow smaller.

At least that is my opinion and you don't have to agree with it.
18 October 2017, 10:56,
SS we need people that upset the applecart. Personally I would vote in for someone, like Trump, who will upset the applecart and hope it moves on from there.

Personally, I'd never get the votes. Our people are too namby pamby to like what I would put on my agenda.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 October 2017, 14:15,
SD ......i guess my music box idea is a no no then ? ....bugger.
18 October 2017, 15:12,
Its just occurred to me .....MB is trying to steal my title of number one cranky old man...notice how he slid the statement in on the tail end of the post above ...bafty crastard..but because of my low IQ i missed it (yes he knows and used it to his advantage yet again)..every day i stand in front of the mirror "mirror mirror on the wall who is the crankiest of them all " ....you are SS ...don't be silly and don't be f..king with me ...its always you man ! ........i was born cranky......when i was born the midwife slapped my mother in the face and said "this one is cranky.....baaaaad cranky" ......bloody Yank pretenders coming over here pillaging our women burning our villages ......um.....no....that was the Vikings ....but you get my drift !......
18 October 2017, 15:24,
My last post .....posted in the wrong thread .....this shit happens when you have a low IQ ...i have fallen into the hands of the pretender yet again ....it all conspires to total dethronement and loss of my title....i may have to kneel before him.