Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Code Name BURLINGTON secret underground city
20 January 2012, 22:15,
Code Name BURLINGTON secret underground city
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/fea...-city/5162

20 January 2012, 23:00,
RE: Code Name BURLINGTON secret underground city
There must be a new and improved version elsewhere if this one was decommissioned.
20 January 2012, 23:17,
(20 January 2012, 23:00)cryingfreeman Wrote: There must be a new and improved version elsewhere if this one was decommissioned.

Oddly enough if you look at the area above the East end of Box Tunnel its amazing how much building work etc has gone on over the last 20 years.

21 January 2012, 06:57,
NR, Yes you are absolutely right. Although I no longer get to that area, there was a lot going on when I was last there. If you notice, there are a lot of roads that are being tunneled underground in the South. My family down there often mention it. I am wondering if there is a reason for this? I would suggest that preppers in other areas should consider preparing for a nuclear attack, at some time or another. There are other ways of looking at it as well. Keep thinking of the possibilities that such things engender. Kenneth Eames.
21 January 2012, 10:08,
Yup a friend on mine on the train commented only last year that the railway line on the right of the mainline, the one that disappears behind a blastproof door was shiny!!!

21 January 2012, 14:48,
Been down there for secret squirrel shit. Its massive
21 January 2012, 20:51,
An underground city is on the Bristol Brigade's to do list. There's enough of us to make it happen haha.